Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys whats up.
As you all are aware of the anticipated arrival of SCION in Canada, it will make its debut in early september. i wanted extend an invitation to you all to our Launch party.

The date is yet to be announced, but it will be in mid-late September. I am an employee @ Erinpark LexusToyota, and will be one of the dj's at this event. There will be of prizes, food, giveaways and also a show and shine.

We are expecting a huge turn-out, so if you are interested in attending and/or entering your vehicle, please pm me or email me at

[email protected]

Thanks again all, and we hope to see you soon

·
Just getting started...
1,473 Posts
I may be interested in stopping by as I work in the area, I think I saw your Prelude there, you park it right after the drive in area right?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
correct,

yea bro try to pass by if you can

Like i said guys, i will notify the set date as soon as i get confirmation

cheers!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great news guys

THE OFFICIAL DATE FOR ERINPARK LEXUSTOYOTA SCION'S LAUNCH PARTY IS

SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 26TH/2010

FROM 1PM-6PM

If you are interested in entering the show and shine, please email me asap, as space is limited!!!

[email protected]

see you all there.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey guys whats going on?

For those who have confirmed, the roll in time/date is SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 26TH BETWEEN 11:30- 12:30. PLEASE WHEN YOU PULL INTO THE DEALERSHIP LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE PART OF THE SHOW AND SHINE, AND THEY WILL DIRECT YOU ACCORDINGLY.

if you are still interested in entering, there are a few spots left, email me!!!
[email protected]

Any questions pm me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts