Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, found a wrecked ES250 in a scrap yard today. tried the bumper, but it was too bad for me, I want one that bolts on perfect with no work :) Anyway, I was browsing through it while I was there and noticed the nice leather seats. They're split folding seats, as are in my Camry, only mine are cloth..

The leather was faded obviously, but I'm not totally unsure it couldn't be refinished. Regardless, I assume the seats are a straight bolt in? If not, what would one need to modify to make them work?

Also, what's the easiest way to get the e-brake handle off? It was leather too, so figured while I'm there :)

edit...

Anyone know much about leather reconditioning and/or dying?

·
Banned
2006 Lincoln Zephyr
1,290 Posts
Wait, so what was wrong with the bumper? Did it just not bolt on period or was it because it was in bad condition?

·
限界域への独&#
605 Posts
I re-colored my leather seats, the dye is very very durable (It's the same kind of stuff they used from the factory) so no worries there. I got mine here, their on-line ordering sucks but give them a call and they can hook you up.

·
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the center of it was sorta bowed and the side was flared out.

I think I'll take my camera with me when i go back so I can get the opinion of the board on the bumper and/or seats before I make any purchases. I go to nashville once a week anyway and the salvage yard is on the way :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts