Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how much these run for or where i can get them? I'm gonna put HID's in my 01 ES (Didn't come with em) and i want to get an idea how much the whole project is going to cost me

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,771 Posts
H.I.Ds go for around $600-$2,000.

I'd got for the Ichikohs.$1,200 Installing? Ask the Lexus dealership or the store you bought it from. It should cost you little under $2,000 for the whole set up.

I'm thinking about putting H.I.D.s for my 2005 Camry soon. After I'm done installing the SE headlights and spoiler.

·
Registered
643 Posts
wow anything over 500 is a rip off for plug and play hid's
get those with 00-01 clear lensed headlights and you are done.
Autolevel is a waist of time and energy to install.

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,771 Posts
I"m talking about the real H.I.Ds. Not crappy ones. Ones that manufacter's use.

·
Banned
4,345 Posts
skperformance considering a *single* complete duel projector halogen headlight assembly for a gen1 ES300 in great condition normally goes for $200+ on EBAY; saying that having to pay MORE than $500 for OEM ES HID's is just a blatantly retarded statement. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: You should no much better than that. :nono:

Autolevel is also required by US DOT to be legal and for some unexplained reason some people prefer that...

:rolleyes:

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,771 Posts
Hmmm, maybe you're right. Time to change H.I.D. company to Philips. Yay, it's under my name too. "Philips" I like Philips, my DVD player and other electronic stuff are from Philips. That way I don't have to write my name on every single stuff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts