Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I have a 2015 Highlander. The navigation screen switched from listing the estimated arrival time to the estimated amount of minutes it takes to arrive. How can I switch it back to estimated arrival time? Thank you!!

·
Registered
604 Posts
We don't have a Highlander but I think we press the estimated travel time on the nav screens of our Prius and Sienna to toggle to the estimated arrival time and vice versa. I haven't had to do it in a long time since I apparently haven't inadvertently switched it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you!! Funny thing is, now it’s an hour off due to the time change. Of course it’s set on the correct time and time zone. I saw some complaints about that. I’ll look for the replies.

·
Registered
3rd Gen Highlander
769 Posts
Sounds possibly the DST is still checked? Under APP, General setting is where, if I recall correctly, the daylight savings time can be unchecked/checked. Hope that is it...

·
Registered
3rd Gen Highlander
769 Posts
Great! Yes, next year when DST comes about, just check the box again and so on and so on...

Definitely room for improvement for Toyota to enable automatically synch time for NAR vehicles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts