Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm looking to repaint my 87 Supra, as the paint is pretty badly worn, and since the hood has some corrosion holes that my mechanic is filling in, i'd like to think about getting it repainted to the original blue or black. how much does it cost for a basic painting and clear coat? wehre should i go? I'm in new orleans.

·
Got Hardass?
2,959 Posts
You don't want a Maaco paint job. Expect to repaint it in ~6months to a year if you do.

·
Registered
11 Posts
black, white, brown, and cream are the cheapest paint color you can buy dont matter where you get them they will always be the cheapest. you're probably be looking at a good 200- 300 dollars for a basic black paint job but thats just for the paint and clear and everything else you need. labor would probably cost you around 700- 1300 dollars. oh ya and depending what stage you looking to do. 1 stage paint job is the cheapest i tell you

·
Registered
270 Posts
You get what you pay for regarding paintjobs. My advice is to save your money for a good paint job.....you don't want to half ass your paint or anything regarding your 2. You'll just end up paying more in th elong run if you do

1 - 7 of 7 Posts