Toyota Nation Forum banner

381 - 400 of 442 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
Every squirrel on my property could make nests out of her hair. Looks and likely smells disgusting too. Good luck in Sweden scrungo chick. You're gonna need it.

·
There is no substitute.
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #389

The IS terrorist received care in Sweden - then traveled back to Syria
https://www.expressen.se/gt/is-terroristen-fick-vard-i-sverige-reste-sedan-tillbaka-till-syrien

The IS terrorist Khaled Shahadeh, 28, returned to Sweden to be repatriated by the Swedish health care system.

Then he went down to fight for the Islamist terrorist state again.

Now he is pointed out as one of four Western Swedish IS terrorists who are considered a special threat to Swedish goals - if he returns again.

- We provide care for medical needs, says Thomas Lindén, chairman of the Medical Association's ethics and responsibility council.

It is Expressen in cooperation with Doku who can reveal that four IS terrorists from Western Sweden are pointed out by the Security Police as a special threat to Sweden.

The assessment is made on the basis of their long-standing combat experience, that they expressed the desire to perform deed abroad or had contact with actors who planned this type of deed.

One of the four who, according to the Security Service, can pose a special threat to Sweden - if he returns - is Khaled Shahadeh, 28, from Angered.

- He's so stubborn. I don't think he gives up, says his father when we meet him at the address that was Khaled's last known in Sweden.

Cared for in Sweden - returned to Syria
The father says that they tried to get the son to come home, but that he refused. A few years ago he returned to Sweden after a time with IS in Syria. Then he was injured in the shoulder, says the father.

Other sources confirm that Khaled Shahadeh, on his return to Sweden, received help from Swedish care for his war injuries. After healing, he went down to Syria again. It was summer 2015.

With him, he took a new wife who now, according to relatives, gave him two children in the Islamic terror state.

And this is not the first time that Swedish IS supporters come back to Sweden with war injuries. In at least one further case, a war injury has been assisted by healthcare in the country and then returned to the fighting in Syria.

"Provides care to the poor and rich"
Thomas Lindén is chairman of the Medical Association's ethics and responsibility council. He says that it is the medical need that controls whether doctors should provide care or not, not who the person is.

- We do not value people. We provide care for medical needs without finding out what it is for man or what she has done. It is at the heart of medical practice. This does not prevent other bodies in society from taking measures against these persons, but when it comes to care, we do not make a valuation of man, says Thomas Lindén.

He continues:

- We provide care to the poor and the rich, we provide care to murderers who are in prison. If it is so that you should punish people then other bodies in society may do so. The care should not be part of the punishment apparatus.

Khaled Shahadeh's father states that he was in contact with his son last two months ago and that the Security Police, as late as two weeks ago, showed interest in the son.

For all the four people who the Security Police pointed out as a special threat in case of returning, it is very unclear where they are right now: whether they are combatants, imprisoned or if they at all live in the final battle for the caliphate.

All four of them have been fighting experience after many years in Syria's war. They have each been in place there for at least four years back in time.

·
Premium Member
34,635 Posts
^

Precisely what I expect they'd say and do. Hypocrites. :disappoin

I always do something similar when I get some idiot who vigorously espouses that we take money away from billionaires and/or the wealthy because "they can afford it" or else "why should they have so much." I say to the person, "well, you own two cars (or three cars) and there are many homeless people out there in the world with none. Why should you own so many cars when so many other people out there in the world could use one of your cars?"

Amazing how quickly they become apoplectic and say, "But those are my cars! I own them, I'm not giving them away!"

:nofu:

Just like all leftists: Let me preach equality and sacrifice to the world, as long as we use someone else's money or someone else is inconvenienced and forced to sacrifice.

Hypocritical assholes.

·
Premium Member
34,635 Posts
It all comes down to defining 'rich' and who chooses the definition. Amazing how perceptions change when someone decides "you' are rich and now must share in the sacrifice.
It's also a matter of the truly sick leftist mindset whereby someone who acquires wealth must surely have got it by deceiving other people, robbing them, and absconding with their ill-gotten wealth. No, it's not that we worked harder, sacrificed ourselves, and invested smarter than other people did. Wow, what a crime!

I think this steal from the rich mindset is ingrained in human DNA since a million years ago Ogg the Homo Erectus caveman was a better hunter, successfully killing big game and garnering a bevy of women that gravitated to the good provider, whereby Ugg the leftist asshole caveman, leader of a loose band of cavemen, banded them together in an attack on Ogg to steal his shit and his women because he had more than they did.

:nofu:

We're so civilized today Ugg is now the union leader, or the activist lobbyist, or the political leader, and Ogg is the wealthy citizen who worked hard for his wealth, and Ugg is there to rob him of it via the "morality" of tax law and using the cudgel and coercion of government to steal his money from him.

·
Registered
989 Posts
It all comes down to defining 'rich' and who chooses the definition. Amazing how perceptions change when someone decides "you' are rich and now must share in the sacrifice.
Rich means you have something I don't have. In true Communism, if you have 2 cows, the gov't takes both and gives you some milk. Which is how the "new" Democrats want things.

·
Premium Member
34,635 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
So when are you and I heading over there? We can both get rides in a T-80, and also hit Mach 2 on MiG-29 rides, and go back to North America with Ukrainian brides. We'll have prenuptial agreements for the brides-to-be to sign, so what's the down side?

:lol:
Sounds like a great vacation to me. Could be a lot of fun too. :D

381 - 400 of 442 Posts