Toyota Nation Forum banner

421 - 440 of 442 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,635 Posts
I don't even like it then. Make it a short vid getting right to the point. I always have to watch numerous vids to find out whose way and tools are best and some leave out good info that others leave out as well. Wish I could watch one quick vid and completely know everything to do the absolute best way. Most vids that pop up for my car are for the 4cyl version and even the ones I find for mine are mostly crap from young kids who don't know how to film much less talk and explain well.
:gaah:
I wish Youtube would go back to posting how long the video is so you know before you click Play. They used to do that, but I guess it's to force you to click the video and start to play it. :nofu:

Sometimes I just don't have time in the real world for that, and so I'll pass up a video if I suspect it will run many minutes. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
You can click on the vid to see how many minutes then if it's too much for you just close the page or click the play tab to the end of the vid. Is what I do. If only we could fast forward through slow long talkers irl that way.

·
Premium Member
34,635 Posts
You can click on the vid to see how many minutes then if it's too much for you just close the page or click the play tab to the end of the vid. Is what I do. If only we could fast forward through slow long talkers irl that way.
But I don't even want to waste my time doing that. Is it too much to ask to post up the time on the image capture? Of course not, because the whole idea is they want you to click-through regardless, and homie don't play that game. :)

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
Weird how the vid times do show up in youtube's search results page but not when vids are linked onto other sites. They have way bigger problems to solve than that though like their treatment of conservatives. Neither issue will get resolved so would be great to have a fair competitor rise to success, with facebook too.

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts

·
There is no substitute.
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #430
Frenchman, Italian and Russian are
talking about what is the biggest pleasure
in life.

Frenchman says: "Take a girl along
Sienne, dinner, sex"

Italian says: "Some good
pasta, red wine, nice girl, sex."

Russian: "You are in bunker in Siberia, it's -30
outside, watch commander yells
"Sergei, your turn now"" and your name
is not Sergei."

·
Premium Member
34,635 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,635 Posts
One of the reasons I'm not on Facebook or LinkedIn, except via ghost accounts untraceable to me for those times I need access. It pays to control your internet footprint.

421 - 440 of 442 Posts