Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its a 95 camry coupe v6 that i have slowly been fixing up. it has a freshly rebuilt engine(by me) after sending a rod through the block. let me know what you think.

oh yeah did i mention it was a 5 speed???

·
toyota = cool
Toyota Camry CE
490 Posts
clean that bad boy up and post some more pics!

where is the battery?

·
Proud Camry owner.
1993 Toyota Camry
189 Posts
Pretty nice! A coupe. :O
Dirty though, It needs some TLC! Clean that bad boy... or girl... up. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
199 Posts
very nice! love the 5speed. i dont really like dual exhaust but that looks clean. i think you should post some videos:thumbsup:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice!!!

How'd you replace the battery :O
and what brand air filter is that?
i bought a 6 dollar battery box from walmart and like 15 feet of 2gauge wire from home depot and relocated it to the trunk. and its some knockoff airfilter. i just bought a 3 inch coupler from autozone and connected the maf to the throttle body with it then put the filter right on the maf. works really good and sounds super nice.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nice man:thumbsup:, 2wikedtoys has a limilar look with his coupe.

love the manual too, hopin to put one in myself some time soon.

:welcome:

i would definately suggest swapping to a manual tranny. it cost about 1200 with a lightweight flywheel and a stage 1 clutch. but i will smoke mustang gt's and pull on g35s and 350zs. and its so much more fun to drive now.

·
Togue superstar
00 Camry LE
670 Posts
looks good. Just gotta those bumpers re-painted. Some tints would be good too.

Other than that, this thing is looking sick.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
looks good. Just gotta those bumpers re-painted. Some tints would be good too.

Other than that, this thing is looking sick.
ya i hit a racoon a couple weeks ago in the front and a truck hit my back bumper a while back. thats why it looks all dirty on the passenger part of the bumper. im gonna make some lips the bumpers then have the whole car repainted and get some tint.

·
Registered
1982 Mercedes 300D
54 Posts
You should cover your fog light holes, or get some fogs in there. Just two big buckets increasing your air resistance....

·
OREGONian
92' 4 door Camry
315 Posts
i would definately suggest swapping to a manual tranny. it cost about 1200 with a lightweight flywheel and a stage 1 clutch. but i will smoke mustang gt's and pull on g35s and 350zs. and its so much more fun to drive now.
you seriuse that the v6 5spd pulls on those vehicles listed?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts