Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
97 BlackWidowed
camry
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2817910093&congratulation_page=Y

We Started Yesterday:D we only got the rear bumper on well..... kind of, we started fitting iit then we relize this would look so much better if we mold it in, so in another 2 weeks it will be molded in with fiberglass. i ran into trouble with the R34 front bumper, well it pritty much dosent fit the car, so i am talking to the company and they are making me take pictures and send them to them. it looked like shit and the bumper is WAY off. so i am hoping to get my money back, or just resell it some one with more experience could probly get it on or most likely it will fit an accord. is just too wide. check back i will keep everyone updated

·
TN's Nikon Expert?
12,670 Posts
looks good, from my experiance i would primer that sucker first, itll look 1000 x better than running with green bumpers

·
97 BlackWidowed
camry
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol yeah i know, it doent bother me right now, i took it off. i have to get some fiberglass since we are molding it in, we have to shave it down to the metal so its gunna be primmed that way, then hopfully after christmas it will be painted.

·
TRD Guy
588 Posts
looks good, watch out for moldin becuz i heard it cracks easily :confused:

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
looking good. keep us updated.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1999 Toyota Camry
565 Posts
Nice. Do you have any pics of the r34 bumper when you test fitted it on? I was looking into getting that front bumper, so can you post up a pic for me to see. thanks

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Pork, where in CT are you from?

·
97 BlackWidowed
camry
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im in bethel right near danbury, and no i do not have any pictures of it fitted. the bumper dosent actully fit the car right, so i am trying to get a replacement or just my money back

·
97 BlackWidowed
camry
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
that back bumper is weird, i got it used so i have to fix all the holes that the guy before me made. they used diffrent mounting holes then i will be using. but its gunna come out nice once we mold it in, then there will be no worries about water getting in between the kit and the fender thats still there. but this company, i thought it was a good product untill i went to fit it. man this this was way off i got it from xtreamracingonline.com they told me to take pictures of it sitting on the car so i did i e-mailed them to them yesterday morning. i have not gotten an e-mail back or a phone call. I keep trying to get ahold of them but they are not returning my calls. i guess ill try again to day this kind of stuff that happens gets me heated. ill post the pics of how the bumper is off, maybe its just me but i cant get this thing to fit

·
97 BlackWidowed
camry
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the front did not come pre drilled. and i am molding it becouse it is going to give such a better look. the guy, fill. works with fiberglass he has built his own body kit for his mustang. we are molding it all in with fiberglass so it will be the same as the bump. giving it a cleaner look and no lines.

·
Diablo
05 Altima SER+93 Cam
353 Posts
Nice..:cool:

Hey drewscam, I saw your car last night at the .org meet but didnt get to meet you.. :cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts