Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY WHOOOooo caps lock uhh, yea cars doin alright(except the tags are expired and my insurace is done this month..hmm) but yea my friend is a professional welder and he's really good at it and ive ben thinking od letin him do a roll cage in my car to stiffen the beast up(and he'll do it damn cheap for me) so does anyone know where i can get specs on a roll cage...and also if posible amount of interior floor space there is(aluminum tread plate babY).

yea hit me back on that

·
Registered
Paseo
782 Posts
well if its a custom job you can make it fit to your liking but you will have to gut the car out completely.

·
Registered
EL44 Paseo
75 Posts
sancho_153 said:
HEY WHOOOooo caps lock uhh, yea cars doin alright(except the tags are expired and my insurace is done this month..hmm) but yea my friend is a professional welder and he's really good at it and ive ben thinking od letin him do a roll cage in my car to stiffen the beast up(and he'll do it damn cheap for me) so does anyone know where i can get specs on a roll cage...and also if posible amount of interior floor space there is(aluminum tread plate babY).

yea hit me back on that
checkout wedge's rally car on TPC. he's got a full cage in his car. pics as well somewhere on there.

i've thought about this too, but the car's really lightweight, and a cage can add more weight than you'd prefer. Plus, if you want to keep full interior, you'll have to cut the interior to match the cage when finished. also depends on if you want a 4 pt cage, 6pt, etc.

also, removing the interior isn't "fun" especially the dash from what i hear.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts