Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Toyota Camry SE
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im so stoked to have my new camry! This car is soooo fun to drive! and i just got the windows tinted next I'm going to get some rims on it!

·
Registered
226 Posts
wooow..
These pictures are beautiful. Congrats on the new Camry!! I went from the 2008 SE to the 2011 SE recently. what type of camera do you have also the lens???

·
Registered
Toyota Camry SE
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wooow..
These pictures are beautiful. Congrats on the new Camry!! I went from the 2008 SE to the 2011 SE recently. what type of camera do you have also the lens???
Thanks Alot! i use a canon xsi with the stock lens that comes with the camera package EFS 18-55mm

·
Registered
680 Posts
Thanks Alot! i use a canon xsi with the stock lens that comes with the camera package EFS 18-55mm
I've got your same setup! Along with a 70-200L, but that's only for close-ups... if ya know what I mean. :Bruce:

Hah, but anyway, very nice SE. I just realized today the new 2.5L i4's put out a few more hp in the SE than in the LE. No. Fair.:headbang:

·
Registered
96+07 Camry
667 Posts
wooow..
why did u go from 2008 to 2011? i would of waited for the new gen

·
Millions &millions served
2013 Camry SE
8,078 Posts
no mules running around yet which means they may extend it for another year *shrugs*

·
Registered
278 Posts
Welcome

1 - 14 of 14 Posts