Toyota Nation Forum banner

Exedy Clutches ?!?!?

1223 Views 8 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  speedy25
G
Wow I'm back from hibernation, donno if anyone remembers me?!?!?!? Anyways it looks like the shit-box needs another clutch i guess towing 1000lbs at least once a week has shortened its life...

Anyways wanted to know if anyone is using the exedy clutch kits with success i find the aftermarket kits make the pedal extremely light, and thats what i dont want! And I dont plan bend over at the dealer, for a OEM kit.

BTW WTF happed to the post counts back in the day i was like over 3000?
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Welcome back! :welcome: What happened to your old account?
I have an Exedy kit. I don't tow though so I can't speak for you, but it does see track time.

Did you post too much OT stuff? Just sayin'.
G
I have no idea what happened with my account, seems fine just lost my uber post count?!?!

Hey i have forgotten is your clutch just the OEM replacement or did you do an upgraded stage 1?
sup chris

I had an ebay exedy clutch on mine for about 30,000kms never had any problems with it... i paid a little over $150 shipped

BTW isnt your account 94_rolla_guy?
Ok weird supposedly i own both 94_rolla_guy and 94 Rolla Guy thats messed up but i think i know why....
i have one in my nissan, just an replacement style one, it grabs well and i really beat the crap out of it. i dont know about peal feel because i bought the car with a destroyed clutch
Ok weird supposedly i own both 94_rolla_guy and 94 Rolla Guy thats messed up but i think i know why....
Check your inbox for a PM...thanks.
These are by far the best quality I have pulled out of a box!

Even the TOB is a very good quality.

They work well and seem to hold up with no problems.

-SP
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.