Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Wow I'm back from hibernation, donno if anyone remembers me?!?!?!? Anyways it looks like the shit-box needs another clutch i guess towing 1000lbs at least once a week has shortened its life...

Anyways wanted to know if anyone is using the exedy clutch kits with success i find the aftermarket kits make the pedal extremely light, and thats what i dont want! And I dont plan bend over at the dealer, for a OEM kit.

BTW WTF happed to the post counts back in the day i was like over 3000?

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
I have no idea what happened with my account, seems fine just lost my uber post count?!?!

Hey i have forgotten is your clutch just the OEM replacement or did you do an upgraded stage 1?

·
kor-ro-ra?
97 Corolla 1.8L 5spd
3,287 Posts
sup chris

I had an ebay exedy clutch on mine for about 30,000kms never had any problems with it... i paid a little over $150 shipped

BTW isnt your account 94_rolla_guy?

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Ok weird supposedly i own both 94_rolla_guy and 94 Rolla Guy thats messed up but i think i know why....

·
Registered
239 Posts
i have one in my nissan, just an replacement style one, it grabs well and i really beat the crap out of it. i dont know about peal feel because i bought the car with a destroyed clutch

·
Just play along....
corolla
3,384 Posts
These are by far the best quality I have pulled out of a box!

Even the TOB is a very good quality.

They work well and seem to hold up with no problems.

-SP

1 - 9 of 9 Posts