Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo................................

I was driving down the freeway today and all of a sudden, I hear this loud roar coming from the rear and a banging noise. I pulled over and found out that my HKS sport exhaust has completely broke off of the bracket. waaahhhh. why me?!!!!!!

The welding also broke off of the first stage CAT and now the whole thing is dangling. (sniff sniff)

Anyone have an idea where i can get a cheap exhaust system or just muffler with custom piping.

Should i go with dual or single muffler? Which is better? I heard that if you go with a dual on Turbo, there's more back pressure so it doesn't breath as well as the single one. Any ideas?

Ohhh i'll post pics of the exhaust?

·
Boob
57 Posts
sorry to hear that bro. i dont think i have any suggestions on what to get but i thought dual piping would decrease the pressure. hence two pipes instead of one. dual will also make it a little more quiet because there is less air going each pipe

pics are always good too

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not the rims you guys. The Tires.....:p: I tried drifting and worn it the 17's are in the rear now and the stock 14's are in the front. Saving for the wheels. hehehe

·
Registered
443 Posts
another mr2 trying to drift. :disappoin

thats like my trying to go off roading with an alltrack Celica.... it may have AWD.. but that dosent make it a Jeep.

MR2's may be rear wheel drive, but that dosent make it Front Engine, Rear wheel Drive, 250SX... now an MR2 will Clean up on those driftin 2fo-dies on a road corse.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MRQturbo said:
ur really driving with the stock 14s up front and 18s on the rear...how is the ride??.....
Not tha 18's, 17's. The 18's are worn.

And yes I am actually trying to drift with the 2. :p: . I've drifted with a 180 and a 350z, but it's not impossible to do it in the 2, just a little harder.....hehehe.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
To answer MRQturbo's question. The front doesn't catch when entering a corner with speed. It slips then i have to step on the brake to catch traction.........then i hit the gas and slide out hahahaha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts