Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got through making a very large purchase for my 04 rolla....Montegi FF5 Hyperblacks with Ultra HRP tires...215/45/R17...love the look of those....Now I am going to tint the windows and that shouldn't be that expensive...so I want to know what kind of exhaust I should get for my rolla...if anyone has any suggestions please let me know...I am also debating on whether or not to put some lowering springs on my car...let me know what you think....Next summer big project is the rear disc convertion....Buko Bucks there....thanks

·
'10 XRS (05 & 09 XRS RIP)
2010 Corolla XRS
1,570 Posts
I'm putting Progress springs on my XRS tomorrow night. I'll let you know if they're all their cracked up to be.

Rumour has it that the Borla exhaust is pretty good. I thought it was a tad loud but that was on a hacked-up Matrix so I have no idea what else was done to it. :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I was looking at some cat converters too and then just replace that and get a catback system...but again money is the object and going to college at the same time that I want all this stuff is kinda hard....lol...thanks...and let me know how those springs work out..

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,666 Posts
you're debating on whether to put lowering springs on a 04 Corolla??? :confused: dood, you should compare your car to an already lowered Corolla! the damn thing will look like an SUV! enough clearance to go off-roading! :thumbup: :lol: my buddy lowered his 03 last year with TEIN springs, holy shit! big difference!

Lower the bish! :thumbup: :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts