Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
cause it's blue
'91, 4x4, Xtra
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there er'body, anyone know where on the web you can find parts diagrams with exploded views? Unfortunately I have a knack for being useless at searching sometimes so I figure I'd ask my fellow Toyotayans before I drive my fist through my new screen...actually, technically my girlfriend bought it...but who's counting hehe. Thanks in advance!

·
YOTA Master
'93 2wd P/U
2,434 Posts
Exploded parts?

I don't know, Did you try a demolition website?:whatwhat:

·
cause it's blue
'91, 4x4, Xtra
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wah, wah thanks!:D

·
Registered
1,750 Posts

·
cause it's blue
'91, 4x4, Xtra
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry guys...new to this forum. I'll look harder next time...thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

·
cause it's blue
'91, 4x4, Xtra
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Final warning.....what is this? Hey man, what's with your little threats...cool it...it was just a question. Again thanks for the responses.

·
cause it's blue
'91, 4x4, Xtra
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya, I've been edgy lately...herniated disk (L5 S1)=can't work on truck=bad mood...at least I can wheel around still!

·
Banned
2,353 Posts
aww booo whoooooo you sorry sack of poop!!!
:nutkick:

im joking again and believe me i understand being edgy, im facing a dui (driving under the influence) charge for not being under the influence of anything but lack of sleep. i passed the breathalizer test with a 0.00 on both tests, meaning i was not under the influence. i know edgy.... hope you get better so i wont feel bad about being a dick to you....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts