Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone bought extended warranty from dealer? if so can you post your cost and for how many years? thank you!

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Toyota offers extended warranties, technically called the Toyota VSA (vehicle service agreement), since according to USA warranty laws, and warranty must be free. Many dealers also sell third party warranties. Shop around at different dealers for best terms. you do not have to buy the Toyota VSA at same dealer where you bought the car.

Make sure you read all the fine print before purchase, as verbal statements are not enforceable. You can find the fine print for the Toyota VSA on their website.

·
Registered
19 Posts
HI, I just purchased a 96 month, 100,000 VSC for my new Prius Prime. I thought at first I was getting the contract via Toyota but the dealership advised me to buy it from Zurich. Said it was the same coverage. The cost was $2000.00 plus tax. I did recently send a few questions back to Zurich to make certain all the electronics are covered. They talk about electrical but not electronics such as the big interface screens. I am waiting for an answer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts