Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
2006 Lincoln Zephyr
1,290 Posts
There is nothing to worry about. Despite the whole Lesbian trned thing, in all seriousnees, women want Dick just as much, if not more than we want to give it to them. Many just try and pretend like they don't.

·
Princess Leadfoot
659 Posts
Talisman18 said:
There is nothing to worry about. Despite the whole Lesbian trned thing, in all seriousnees, women want Dick just as much, if not more than we want to give it to them. Many just try and pretend like they don't.
Women go in cycles... men are horny all the time ;)

·
Registered
132 Posts
I'm gonna have to agree with Talisman's first response..

I don't imagine a world of lesbians anytime soon, there's just something about MAN .. that dark sweaty smell you get after a night in bed, big strong arms, rough stubbled face in the morning, curling up against a big chest, a strong back ..
Whether or not we need the sperm, we do need you boys..

at least I do .. ( sob ) .. the sad lot of the single girl - lol :D

And to Snow .. cyclical ?? For some women it's truly 24-7 , 365 ..

·
Banned
2006 Lincoln Zephyr
1,290 Posts
Ms. J said:

And to Snow .. cyclical ?? For some women it's truly 24-7 , 365 ..
Yup. I'm tellin you, women are worse than men once you get them started...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Actually, (this was a topic in my abnormal psych class)

That woman need men more than men needs them, biologically...because scientists actually found a way to splice 2 sperms together and put in an egg that was manufactured...
but anyways gettin back to wha i was saying, men have the X,Y chromosomes, and women jus have the Y...(i might be confusing the chromosomes) Wha the means is that the women will only be able to give birth to other women...so then do the math

·
Registered
131 Posts
CamNub said:
I heard that this mouse was born from an egg...Like a chickens...
Funny story, we had a mouse in our suitemates dormroom, and after we caught it we found another one a week later. My suitemate says "I dunno man, i guess a mom must have laid eggs down there..."

I stared at him until he understood what he just said...

·
That Geeky Star Wars Girl
674 Posts
^ :lol: snow white you speak the truth :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts