Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I'm gauging some interest for a group buy of 10+ people for eyelids for 02 03 04 Camry headlights at $39.00 shipped(in the continental US). If I can get at least 10 I can offer them at this price. When we reach 10 I will get a Vendor status so we can make it happen.
If there is not enough interest in these here they will still be produced for sale at $49.00 +$12.00 shipping.
These eyelids are custom molded of fibre glass to fit 02-04 headlights perfectly. They will come primer black, wet sanded ready for paint plus 3M tape included.
Here are some pictures..
they can be trimmed if you prefer them narrower, but I like this look is more aggressive

·
It's Soo Hoo like Yoo Hoo
3,220 Posts
bigdaddymike745 said:
i go the 05 camry and im interested. i think there should not be a difference right?
i believe there is a difference.. pretty sure they are different sizes, just like the grille is different.. someone confirm?

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,304 Posts
MrSo0h0o said:
i believe there is a difference.. pretty sure they are different sizes, just like the grille is different.. someone confirm?
The grill size is the same between the Gen 5 and 5.5.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Webb26 said:
they are all the same fitment...just different looks(as far as headlights and grill)
but is the outer lens surface exactly the same contour.. can you verify that it is. If it is then that great then these eyelids will fit 02 to 06

1 - 9 of 9 Posts