Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
DOMINICAN TACOMA
06 tacoma dc
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI GUYS....

IM TRYING TO FIND THE WEBSITE WERE THEY SELL THE ANGRY EYELIDS FOR OUR TRUCKS....IVE BEEN SERCHING AND HAVENT HAD ANY LUCK FINDING THE WEB SITE ... EVERYBODY MENTIONS C2C BUT STILL HAVE NO RESULTS WITH THAT WEB PAGE. IVE ALSO BEEN SARCHING ON EBAY AND ALL I CAN FIND ARE THE CHROME :headbang:....AND EVEN THOUGH I HAVE THE CHROME GRILL I STILL WANT THEM IN BLACK.

IF ANYBODY CAN HELP ME I REALLY APRECIATE IT .:D

·
DOMINICAN TACOMA
06 tacoma dc
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im sorry if anybody took it the wrong way with the caps lock ... i apoligize

·
Taco Lover
2007 Tacoma
54 Posts
OK - I just painted and applied my eyelids. (I don't think they qualify as the "angry" ones - but oh well...)

So many folks have painted theirs the body color to match their color matched grill, but my truck doesn't have the TRD package. So I painted mine a dark gunmetal to match the base PreRunner grill. I'm thinking about adding the bug deflector across the top to tie it all together...
Whaddaya' think?

Thanks in advance for the critique... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2008 Tacoma
23 Posts
OK - I just painted and applied my eyelids. (I don't think they qualify as the "angry" ones - but oh well...)

So many folks have painted theirs the body color to match their color matched grill, but my truck doesn't have the TRD package. So I painted mine a dark gunmetal to match the base PreRunner grill. I'm thinking about adding the bug deflector across the top to tie it all together...
Whaddaya' think?

Thanks in advance for the critique... :thumbsup:
Very Nice, I love it, becuase It's different and Unique. Do you think it would be to much black if you did the BHLM?? I like bug deflectors, Just go to the dealer or wherever your planning on buying one and hold it up to the truck to see if you like the look. As long as you like it, thats all that really matters.

·
DOMINICAN TACOMA
06 tacoma dc
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you want Angle Eye projectors with 8k HIDs and Angry Eye lids, check my thread in the forsale section :)

There are two small problems:
1: ure selling everything together and im only intrested in the eyelids
2: if we set a deal we still have to figure out payment plan

·
Registered
22 Posts
these are the eyelids yours looking for

I bought mine off ebay. they were hand made from fiberglass. I believe it was a guy who just did them as a hobby. They cost me about $55 with shipping. I purchased them January 2009. i believe the sellers name was vq5speed

·
Official Baller
'07 Tacoma PreRunner
2,960 Posts
eBay is the only place.

The seller, vq5speed, is the one I got mine from. Message him and see if he can make a pair.

·
Official Baller
'07 Tacoma PreRunner
2,960 Posts
What about that grill? Where did you get that? I love it... don't know what it's called.
You have to make that yourself. It is known as the recessed grille mod or the Satoshi grille.

·
DOMINICAN TACOMA
06 tacoma dc
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
these are the eyelids yours looking for

I bought mine off ebay. they were hand made from fiberglass. I believe it was a guy who just did them as a hobby. They cost me about $55 with shipping. I purchased them January 2009. i believe the sellers name was vq5speed
those are exactly the ones i want !!!!! :thumbsup:still havent had the chance to find those on ebay.

·
Did somebody say snow?
231 Posts
EBAY! just search trex eyelids

I did mine black sand pearl and put a matte clear coat on them
Why didn't you use a gloss clear coat to match the rest of the truck? Shiny black grill, shiny black hood, shiny lower headlight trim, shiny black fenders, matte black eyelids.
:confused:

Truck would even look better with the bhlm.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts