Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAS ANYONE EVER USED A HKS PFC F-CON OR A TECHTOM ECM. WHICH IS BETER.OR WHOULD I BE BETER OFF GETTING A VPC?? I NEED MORE FUEL RUNNING A T3T4 WITH COMPLETE KORACING EXHAUST.

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
my set up is techtom ecu..vpc...and afr currently....working on reprogramming my ecu to adjust for bigger injectors and to cure timing issues.....

what is ur fuel system??....still stock...if u plan on upgrading to a t3/t4....make sure...i repeat make sure u have enough fuel.....bigger injectors and/or aftermarket fuel pump and some sort of fuel pressure regulator is a must...550s and dual feed fuel rail will limit u to around 330rwhp.......i'll be selling my current fuel set up shortly once the motor is pulled if ur interested.....will post for sale when i get them out of the car....

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MRQ
HOW SOON BEFORE YOU PULL THE ENGINE. I AM INTERESTED.
WHAT EXACTLY WILL YOU BE SELLING AND HOW MUCH. I LIVE IN TORONTO ALSO SO IT WILL BE AN EASY EXCHANGE.
BY THE WAY YOUR CAR LOOKS GREAT.HOW MUCH BOOST DO YOU RUN WITH CURRENT SET UP?

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
^^please hit ur caps lock button off..........:hammer:

i'll be selling my dual feed fuel rail and 550 supra injectors....going with top feed 780s......for everyday driving i run 14psi....

are u interested in a techtom ECU??...i know two guys that are trying to sell theirs.....what are ur current mods and how many kms on the motor??...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am installing a ct26 which has a 47mm garret trim and full koracing exhaust including downpipe. Or i might go with a used t3t4 setup. Bottom end is stock, head rebuilt about a year ago.Fuel system stock.

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
if ur gonna stay with the upgraded ct-26....stock fuel system should be fine....just invest in an aftermarket IC....on my t3/t4 setup.....i was running out of fuel even with my 550s and walboro pump....what are ur power goals or i should really be asking how much money do u want to spend??.....lol....speed costs $$$$....:(

after all i've spent on my car...if i had to do it all over again...i would have just gotten my hands on a ct-20 with basic mods and kept her there....just adding a bigger turbo to make more power isn't the easy answer.....its all the supporting mods and tuning that u need all adds up pretty quickly.....

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am looking to make around 300whp. I have decided to go with the modified ct26. Can you let me know how much they want for the techtom?

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
u won't make anywhere near 300rwhp with an upgraded ct-26...u'll be lucky to hit 250.....

check out the main board....under the canadian buy/sell section or PM Fuel Injected (from ottawa) or TRD2000GT (local GTA), both are selling techtom ECUs....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts