Vossen CVT Metallic Silver
Size: 19 x 8.5
Offset: ET32
Lug Pattern: 5x114.3
Tires: 245/40/19 Falken ProG4 A/S
Price: Asking $1800 USD o.b.o
Payment Preference: PayPal
Fits: 4th Gen Avalon

I had these on a lowered 2015 Toyota Avalon, around 6 months. I paid $2800 for the whole package, and I'm asking $1800 obo. I traded the Avalon in for a 2015 TRDPro 4 Runner. I received tons of compliments everywhere I went and they look amazing in motion. Wheels are in great condition, with the exception of one wheel with a small rash on it (see pic). Tires are in great condition, no camber wear, 90% tread left. Tires are 40 series tires which still provides great comfort. Let me know if you have any questions in a PM.

Located in Nashville, TN. Willing to ship, if buyer pays fee. Would like to use PayPal.

Attachments

·
Banned
1 Posts
Vossen CVT Metallic Silver
Size: 19 x 8.5
Offset: ET32
Lug Pattern: 5x114.3
Tires: 245/40/19 Falken ProG4 A/S
Price: Asking $1800 USD o.b.o
Payment Preference: PayPal
Fits: 4th Gen Avalon

I had these on a lowered 2015 Toyota Avalon, around 6 months. I paid $2800 for the whole package, and I'm asking $1800 obo. I traded the Avalon in for a 2015 TRDPro 4 Runner. I received tons of compliments everywhere I went and they look amazing in motion. Wheels are in great condition, with the exception of one wheel with a small rash on it (see pic). Tires are in great condition, no camber wear, 90% tread left. Tires are 40 series tires which still provides great comfort. Let me know if you have any questions in a PM.

Located in Nashville, TN. Willing to ship, if buyer pays fee. Would like to use PayPal.
are they still available?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.