Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Turbo-Yota power
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honda powered AE86 http://www.club4ag.com/faq%20and%20tech_pages/HOT%20STAFF%20Part%20II%20-%20S2000%20Motor.htm

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CamryRR on 2001-07-04 20:22 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CamryRR on 2001-07-04 20:25 ]</font>

·
Registered
213 Posts
that is neat

·
Vroom?
2003 Audi A4
4,408 Posts
Rofl, yeah this swap is a little more popular than it was then.
Although I don't see why they said HEAVY MODIFICATION to the fenders to fit the 205 tires, I understand the 225's needing the flares but 205's will fit with the proper offset, no? I know i've seen ae86 with 205's with the stock fender flares unmodded.

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
16 Scion tC
19,660 Posts
It's not ban worthy, but it's worth the slap-hammer!

:slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: x100

·
Vivir el momento
Corolla
18,784 Posts
You forgot the hammer part :lol:

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: To infinity and beyond

·
TIEyota fighter ace
AE101, TE72
1,943 Posts
What motors HAVEN'T been put in AE86s? There's a couple maniacs running around with 2JZGTE swaps, there's one page up with somebody's account of putting a SBC in that era's Celica (close enough)...where does the insanity end?

·
Registered
95 Posts
the f20c is perfect for the 86. i think there was one in american touge. besides, what could have a better balance? honda did build a hell of an engine. supposedly it revs to 9k on stock internals.

·
Registered
95 Posts
micro214_kp61 said:
Formula Atlantic 4A-GE.. and it's a toyota! :cool:
true what i meant was that these swaps from what i've seen is very competitive. best of both worlds. also seen another honda/toyota swap was a 2jz into an S2k. awesome stuff

1 - 20 of 21 Posts