Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lookin 4 factory running boards for my 97 T ive owned it for 10 years and can never find used or wrecked t-100 with boards i could use... new is just to expensive and not to jinks myself but in 10years only problem ive ever had is a rear wheel seal to replace great job TOYOTA love it:clap:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Toyota factory running boards

If you're still in need of factory running boards for your 97 T100, let me know. I took mine off of my 97. I know where the boards are but I would have to do some digging around for the brackets under all of this Katrina debris, just kidding, they're all here safe with me in the Baton Rouge area. They're molded plastic, all are in good shape for 10 years old, no gouges, bends or fading. I promise it will be easy on your pocket book.

Troy

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:D still wantin runnin boards we can talk i use to be in baton rouge 2 times a week (truckdriver)
and my old partner is still down there 2 times a week soo there is my free shipping LOL get your heart right on price and ill take them here in tennessee:D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i also have a 97 t-100 so sould be a direct replacement thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Running boards

How about we work the details outside of the forum. I'll try to contact you personally. When I click on "toy100" on the thread, it gives me that option so I'll try that.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well my email adress is [email protected] not sure what profile has for me and my cell # is 865-368-0296 look foward to hearin from ya thanks T

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well hey man i hate to be the bearer of bad news but i think im gonna pass on the boards cant get them boys to pick them up for me and hell ive made it 10 years without them but i do appreacate all the replies and info have a goodin holler later T

·
Registered
6 Posts
running boards

toy100 passed on the boards at $75. Authenic Toyota boards with brackets, good condition off of a `97 T100 extra cab. Any takers?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts