Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Slightly Sane
06 TRD Sport Ex. Cab
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone else notice that on Toyota's website they have a picture of an Impulse Red Pearl TRD Sport Tacoma? If you go to the Tacoma's official page and click on "Photos and Colors" they have the below picture with this caption:
"PreRunner Access Cab V6 shown in Impulse Red Pearl with available TRD Sport Package"

I've never seen an Impulse Red Tacoma (I've seen Radiant Red TRD Sports though) with the TRD Sport Package. Are they making TRD Sports in that color now, or have they been doing it all along and I just never noticed???

·
A.K.A. Ty
2005 Tacoma TRD OR
768 Posts
They don't make impulse red or desert sand mica TRD Sports. Apparently when you call Toyota, they claim it's Radiant Red. It has been discussed before, and many people wish they did make impulse red TRD Sports

·
07 Tacoma 4x4 Off Road
280 Posts
even if the picture was impulse red, i don't see how it would be false advertising...at least in the legal sense.

·
Precision driver
2,105 Posts
There's no legal issue..that's why they put a disclaimer saying that colors and options can change without notice:D Bastards!

I wish they made impulse red sports...then I can trade for a scooped hood dammit!:sosad:

·
4.0 Smoking
2005 Tacoma
2,827 Posts
Yeah just like the tundra on the toyota website they took out the color matched option. GRRRRRRRRR. If i get a new tundra id have to deal with that big ass chrome grille.

That impulse red is a nice ass color toyota should have made some sports in that.

·
Pretty much a TN Member
2006 Taco DC TRD OR
1,179 Posts
they should make it in yellow... same yellow as the FJ would be nice.

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Registered
Tacom Sport
407 Posts
I'm not completely sold on the Fj crayola colors yet. My girlfriend is looking a buying one. She was considering the bright blue, but she doesn't want two blue Toyota's in the driveway. I think it's related to coordination of shoes and earings or some nutty shite like that.

·
Precision driver
2,105 Posts
DirtyTaco said:
I'm not completely sold on the Fj crayola colors yet. My girlfriend is looking a buying one. She was considering the bright blue, but she doesn't want two blue Toyota's in the driveway. I think it's related to coordination of shoes and earings or some nutty shite like that.
I'm suprised se doesn't want the purple color (although its black cherry pearl). I'd tell her to go for the Baja edition:clap:

·
Registered
Tacom Sport
407 Posts
Yea, she mention the purple one. Here in AZ, it's not wise to have a dark colored vehilce, I don't care who says onterwies. I lived in Key Largo, FL and my black S10 was like a friggin microwave oven.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts