Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2.5 year Toyota Hilux ownership ended last month when an uninsured motorist plowed into my rear(40mph - I'm okay)....while on her cellphone!!! In fact, her phone landed just yards from my door. Fuming, I stormed back to her car...which was pretty much toast...and flung the phone in her face. Long story short - my insurance settled recently, and I'm moving onwards to twin-turbocharged, full AWD now, with a 2002 Audi allroad quattro crossover/SUV/Sport Wagon.

Thanks guys for making my ownership experience informative, entertaining and most of all....FUN, for I truly value the friendships forged here on this site. Maybe I'll see one of you guys plowing though snow country or some muddy hill one day!!!!:chug:

·
TOYsRus
11Tundra Limited TRD
144 Posts
Sorry to hear about your truck/loss glad to hear no one was hurt.
You have picked a nice replacement :)

As for gone, you will be back.. I have owned several yotas over the years... they take a good beating and come back asking for more when not run over by crazed drivers.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I hope she had the good manners to look embarrassed - what a f--king b----.

Glad you're okay; but sorry to lose you - to a German car(!) Best of luck to you.

·
YOTA Master
'93 2wd P/U
2,434 Posts
My 2.5 year Toyota Hilux ownership ended last month when an uninsured motorist plowed into my rear(40mph - I'm okay)....while on her cellphone!!!
I to am glad there was no personal injury, especially to you.

I'm moving onwards to twin-turbocharged, full AWD now, with a 2002 Audi allroad quattro crossover/SUV/Sport Wagon.
As far as the Audi, hope you have deep pockets

And remember, once a Hilux owner, always a Hilux owner so you are welcomed here even if it is just to reminisce

·
Newbbie
2004 Toyota Tacoma
536 Posts
Glad u wernt hurt and ill bet while her car was toast, the yota still had enought balls to limp home!!!!

·
Registered
HiluxSupraISF
4,529 Posts
Always welcome to return, i'm sad to hear the truck was f****d over. Otherwise, enjoy the new car!

btw can i have the wheels?! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts