Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you Toyota owners have either of the too? I am thinking of getting FatMat since it's half the price of Dynamat and comes in double the amount. I just wanna know if its as good as or better then Dynamat like they say? It is on Ebay.

Thanks

·
Registered
1998 Avalon XLS
119 Posts
I have heard great things about eDead by Elemental Designs, it's what I'm putting in my car later this year.

http://www.edesignaudio.com/index.php?cPath=1_24

They make a wide variety of thicknesses and it's sold by the square foot so you get the exact amount you need.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
I have both fatmat and dynamat in my 2003 camry truck. The fatmat is way thinner and peel off when it is super hot. The dynamat is super thicker and don't fall off at all. It is way easier to use.

I would recommand dynamat all the way. It cost more but will be way better then the fatmat.

2 layer of fatmat can't compare to 1 layer of the dynamat.

·
Registered
Camry
630 Posts
I have dynamat in my trunk. If you have the extra cash you should get it. The trunk used rattle a lot and it sounded really horrible.

·
Team MHC
2007 Impreza 2.5i
38 Posts
Stinger Roadkill is equivalent to Dynamat Extreme and costs less. I have ordered some Second Skin Damplifier Products to try them out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts