Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what year is everyones fav looking corolla

i like the new ones 2005

WHat is everyones reason for choosing the corolla as their choice of car?

the reasoon i did is the high reliablility rate that toyota has, plus the toyota was nice drive and decent, not too fun since the S is just a small engine but good,

as well being good on gas

·
Registered
1988 AE80 Corolla
44 Posts
Neil Bates Rally Corolla!! When others said it couldnt be done...he grafted GT-4 motor and running gear into the darn thing and made it go!!! Big Kudos!!!

Cheers
DRaKeN

·
Will Work For Boost
FX16 GTS
196 Posts
DRaKeN said:
Neil Bates Rally Corolla!! When others said it couldnt be done...he grafted GT-4 motor and running gear into the darn thing and made it go!!! Big Kudos!!!

Cheers
DRaKeN
Ditto.

·
Premium Member
6,059 Posts
The reason for Corolla is a car that gives you the best of both worlds. A balance with a mix of everything. Very good performance, excitement, sweet sounding high revving engine, reliability, holds value, good has mileage, Lexus like quality and refinement. All put together in one nice package. It is called the Corolla XRS.

·
Registered
213 Posts
My Corolla is the best .... cause it is mine

http://ae86.a-spec.ca

and here is some other cool corollas

2001: Toyota launched a turbocharged Corolla Sportivo. Only 100 are to be built.

The 1.8 litre engine delivers 115kW at 5600rpm and 237Nm at 3600rpm. Low profile 195/50R15 tyres, alloy wheels, a front spoiler, side skirts and a lifted rear spoiler make sure everyone knows what you've got.

and here is the Neal Bates Corolla

·
Premium Member
6,059 Posts
Wow man! that is most likely the best looking and well kept AE86 I have seen. The other one's I see on the road are rusted like hell and just about to fall. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
130 Posts
AE86 has my vote, i have one and its cool as hell other then the broken ring and pionion, and its not rusted all to hell by the way, no rust at all on my car

·
since 1996
05 Impreza RS 2.5
1,772 Posts
I think it is a tie between the WRC Corolla and the RWD Corolla GT-S.

Both were Ralley cars and could take cornes like they were nothing. They both looks "sporty". One was a respectable AWD while the other was a rare underpowered RWD 4 banger.

But I like the AE86 a little better because I could buy one (and did x3 times) unlike the $85,000 price tag I saw a WRC going for once.

Though I do supose I like the TE27 as well. That car is really old school, looks kick ass and has a lot of potential if you swap the 2T-C engine for a 3T-GTE. :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts