Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Canuck
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been lurking about the Toyota Nation and Custom Tacos forums while waiting for my 06 TRD DC to be delivered (Feb sometime). What other forums are out there that you guys like? I now have many mods on my list after reading all of the posts here and at customtacos. Ok, ok, I didn't actually read all of the posts but I did look at all 97 pages in the taco05+. Thanks in advance for your input.

·
Registered
05 taco
200 Posts
i like Ih8mud.com lots of info on toyota trucks but the main truck on there is the landcruisers , i am on the 100 series specifically because i have a 02 cruiser myself :D

·
Official Misfit
1,453 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
I like ttora, and pirate4x4. Those are my main hunting grounds. I like this site, just found it about a week ago and I like it.
-Mike

·
Registered
2000 Tacoma 4x4
28 Posts
www.4x4wire.com
Lots of helpful info.
calgary06 said:
I have been lurking about the Toyota Nation and Custom Tacos forums while waiting for my 06 TRD DC to be delivered (Feb sometime). What other forums are out there that you guys like? I now have many mods on my list after reading all of the posts here and at customtacos. Ok, ok, I didn't actually read all of the posts but I did look at all 97 pages in the taco05+. Thanks in advance for your input.

·
Registered
848 Posts
AlpineJLAudio said:
My other favorite forums are...

E46fanatics.com = E46 = 1999-2005/6 BMW 3-Series forum.

Howardforums.com = Cellular phone forum. I am into cell phones for sure. :thumbup:
Dude, a cell phone forum? I looked it up because I thought you were joking. I swear one of the reasons I read this forum is just to see what kind of fucked up shit your going say next.

·
Registered
182 Posts
crazyassazian said:
clubrsx.com is great !

I keep a car and a truck most of the time and lost my RSX to deer about 6 months ago.

Side note - Toyota should go drive an RSX so they could see for themselfs what a clutch and gear shift should feel like.

·
My name is Blake
Toyota Tacoma
4,913 Posts
boone88rr said:
Sorry no cell phone forums.
LOL. :lol:

Cell phone forums are the shit man! Howardforums.com FOR LIFE!

There is also another forum I like to go to. It's about home theaters.
You can talk about HDTV, surround sound setups and much more. It's really nice!

It's called Avsforum.com :thumbup:

·
Registered
448 Posts
www.mp3car.com for fabrication tips and carputer setup, have my most of my parts in for the Mac Mini install, just need a few little pieces in before I start.

·
Registered
05 Tacoma Dbl Cab LB
356 Posts
Wow, this was a really useful thread! :thumbup:

I just learned how to get free wireless web access on my cell phone! Special thanks to AlpineJLAudio for the cell phone sites.:clap:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts