Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Trevor
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
February's Theme:
Best use of white on white.

And the truck belongs to stuckTaco. Congratulations to him and his truck. Very nice execution of aesthetics and funtionality.

·
Premium Member
02 DubCab 4x4
3,009 Posts
Congrats....WAY TO GO..... HE'S FIRST ON THE TOTM POLE!!!!! Nice truck!!!

·
Theatre Nerd Person...yea
Tacoma
1,969 Posts
nice! Good Job sT

·
Registered
Nothing @ the moment
413 Posts
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Congrats StuckTaco!!!!!!

Very nice truck!!! Gives me something to look up to.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Congrats to you Stucktaco. Looks like a little bit too much of the white stuff for me though.

·
And My Dog Remington
725 Posts
Might have to get the ACLU in here and fight for the "other" colors rights!
J/K... i couldnt resist! ;)
I love those pics freaking unreal and envious!
Congrats!:clap:

·
Registered
137 Posts
good stuff. congrats stucktaco :)

·
07 Double Cab 4x4 OR
191 Posts
Nice truck! I like those wheels! What kind of wheels are those or what type of vehicle did you get them from!

·
need to find money tree
2005 Tacoma
1,978 Posts
RedRocker said:
Nice truck! I like those wheels! What kind of wheels are those or what type of vehicle did you get them from!
If thats the truck im thinking of that had the AWESOME pics in the sand, then they are Tundra wheels.

·
Registered
2006 Silver Dbl Cab
647 Posts
Great looking truck. I think a TOTM rule should be that the winner must post all the mods that he/she has done in as much detail as possible. I'm sure people will want to know and it will save a lot of posts asking "What is that".

·
Trevor
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Because the TOTM selection is outside of the winners control there will be no additional demands or requests placed on them to post details of what they have done to their truck, if they have done anything at all. It is totally voluntary, and up to the winner. The winner of course is encouraged to post details but it is not absolutely essential or necessary to do so.

·
4.0 Smoking
2005 Tacoma
2,827 Posts
Had to be a white truck i see discrimantion. HAHAHAHHA kidding. Nice pic for the first Truck of The Month. Doubt my truck will ever win. So many good truck in here. Good job.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts