Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, most of you guys know that I've been feeling around to see if anyone wants to buy my car. I want to make it clear that my car NEEDS SOME WORK (mechanically). Here's some info on it:

1992 Toyota Camry LE
Miles: 175,xxx
Trans: Auto
NOTE: It has a salvaged Title (got from an accident two years ago. Damage was VERY minimal but the car's blue book value is NOT THAT HIGH so, insurance gave it a salvage.) Frame is STRAIGHT though.

Mods:
Exterior Modifications:
-Daytona Blue and Java Black Pearl Paint done by M1 Autobody
-ONE OFF Bomex Body kit from Toyota MKII. ONLY ONE IN THE STATES!
-VIS Carbon Fiber hood
-95-96 Camry Amber Corners
-JDM S13 Turnsignals
-Custom Made Eyebrows
-Sparco Gas cap
-Sparco Hood Pins
-Custom made Carbon Fiber Trunk
-Graphics made by Euphoric Designs
-Custom Painted Grill
-Custom Mounted APR Carbon Fiber Side Mirrors
-Camry CE Center Trunk Pannel
-Shaved:
Moldings
Antenna
Emblems
-Molded Side Skirts

Engine:
-2.2 5s-fe Motor
-Ripp Modifications SDS Supercharger system
-Vortec V-2 supercharger
-300cc Injectors
-Walbro Fuel pump
-RIPP BOV
-RIPP Fuel pressure regulator
-Nology Spark Plug Wires (blue)
-Silver Stone Spark Plugs
-Tom's Radiator Cap
-Custom made EL Prototypes Header
-Nitrous Express Wet kit w/ purge kit(needs to be rewired)
-Polished Oil Cap
-Optima Battery

Suspension:
-Volk Racing GT-N's 18x8 Custom offests Gunmetal (minor curb rash)
-Volk Racing GT Carbon Fiber Center Caps
-225-40-18 Falken GBR-FK-415
-Full D2 Coilover System
-Freedom Designs Strut tower bar
-Whiteline Rear sway bar

Interior:
-Sparco Torino Racing Seats (Grey/Navy Blue)
-Sparco Clubman Harnesses
-Sparco Harness Pads
-Sparco Flash 5 Steering Wheel
-Momo Steering Wheel Hub
-Project Mu Pedals
-Apexi EL Tachometer
-Apexi Oil Temp Gauge
-GReddy Gauge Pod (60mm)
-Apexi Rev Speed Meter (Limited Edition Gold - Needs to be rewired)
-Blue Neons
-Ignited Switches and custom Bezel (needs to be rewired)

In Car Electronics:
-Alpine In Dash DVD player
-Coustic Amo 500w
-2 JL W-1 12's

The Vehicle is or was sponsored by:
-Nitrous Express
-Nology
-M1 Autobody
-Ignited
-Bomex
-Euphoric Designs
-Falken Tires
-Universal Products Co. (SEMA)

The camry's exterior is in IMMACULATE condition. MINOR fractures in the body kit, VERY few rock chips (like 3 or so), and everything was waxed ALL THE TIME. The engine needs to be tuned. The injectors needs to be adjusted as well. I don't think the motor is blown but I will get a mechanic to take a look at it.

The car has won over 16 awards ranging from best camry to Best Toyota in some major shows. It was featured on several media sources such as:

Playboy TV / DVD : TRUST
Disney Films: Herbie: Fully Loaded
Max it Out: AC Autotechnic: Behind the Scene
Tokyo TV / NHK: West Coast Style

The Camry was also in the 2003 SEMA show (which only has the Best of the Best Vehicles in it) under Universal Products Co.

I'm looking to get a neighborhood of $7,000 - $8,000 obo (you know how it is). The car will be (hopefully) will be ready within two months. This is to test the waters. Thanks!

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,304 Posts
:bump: for an amazing car. :) You guys should capitalize on this...

·
deviate from the absolute
92 toyota camry
4,911 Posts
UfoZ said:
In case you decide on going the route of parting out the car rather than selling it as is let me know because there are a few things Id like to take off your hands. Good luck with the sale bro and give me a call anytime let me know whats up.

:werd:....still a sweet as fuck ride Yukio.....parting ways with it should be a crime

·
Carzz R Xpensive!!111
1,223 Posts
i only want ONE THING!!! and im not even gonna get close haha!

muuust....have...trunk..

hope the sell goes well, too bad there's so much being offered for so little, that makes me hate modding haha, you're lucky if you get barely half of what you put into it. :rolleyes:....which is why im never selling :lol:

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,457 Posts
felkajamine said:
i only want ONE THING!!! and im not even gonna get close haha!

muuust....have...trunk..

hope the sell goes well, too bad there's so much being offered for so little, that makes me hate modding haha, you're lucky if you get barely half of what you put into it. :rolleyes:....which is why im never selling :lol:

Tell me about it, I didn´t even get a quarter of what my Turbo Scepter was worth:thumbdown

Good Luck Yukio with the sell. It´s sad to see that you are selling it but I´m sure that you are moving on to a much better car:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Still for sale. I am in process of getting a new project car right now (a surprise) but I will take thigns off the car to reduce the price such as the coilovers, seats, wheels etc. Also you can take the car "AS IS" so that it may reduce the price because there needs to have some kinks worked out, nothing major.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I really want to stay away from parting my car out. I will take most of the "universal" parts out like the seats and what not and put it on my new project car. I really don't want to deal with the shipping aspects. Sorry folks.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
onehotcamry said:
I'm interested in the power numbers of this baby.
No I have not. It was never too much of a concern of mine because I never punched it in this car. I babied it too much. However, I suggest whoever buys this car to get it dyno tuned and make sure that the compression is in order. I will get this car serviced and slightly built up shortly. I just got my hands on some cash so I will be able to put it in this camry so it will be presentable.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.