Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Tacoma DC Sport
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
285/55/20 Toyo Proxes. I am getting rid of my 20" Enkeis in about a month or so and would like to know first if anyone on TN is interested. Local pickup is preferred but will ship if someone really wants them. They currently have roughly 25K miles on them with plenty of tread. These will fit any 4Runner, FJ Cruiser, Tundra, etc. Rims are in perfect condition. I am asking $850 or best offer. :thumbsup:

·
<< workaholic
toyotas damnit
85 Posts
how did you manage to get the XSP wheels? did you buy them after you purchased the truck or did they come on the truck?

·
Registered
2007 Tacoma DC Sport
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how did you manage to get the XSP wheels? did you buy them after you purchased the truck or did they come on the truck?
I was looking at the right place at the right time :D. I actually found them on eBay. The guy took the wheels off his 4Runner and sold me the wheels without the tires. I got pretty lucky.

·
<< workaholic
toyotas damnit
85 Posts
i LOVE the xsp wheels, i just happen to have the one color of truck that they look bad on. i have a white truck, and they look horrible on a white truck. silver trucks, red trucks, black trucks, blue trucks ect.. they look great on. they just wont look good on my white one, but i definitely do like them. if my truck was any other color i'd nab them. i love those wheels

·
07 Tacoma TRD Sport
263 Posts
i LOVE the xsp wheels, i just happen to have the one color of truck that they look bad on. i have a white truck, and they look horrible on a white truck. silver trucks, red trucks, black trucks, blue trucks ect.. they look great on. they just wont look good on my white one, but i definitely do like them. if my truck was any other color i'd nab them. i love those wheels
I had those wheels on mine... I think they look good on white.

·
<< workaholic
toyotas damnit
85 Posts
been looking on ebay for a set, and can you believe a set was sold thurs for $476. the 20" enkei XS-P wheels. tires had 6,000 miles on them. guy charged $100 for shipping too. i bid on them but got outbid the very last minute. they were a from guy in minnesota. i was pisst! they sold for dirt cheap. i'll never run across a buy like that again.

·
Registered
2007 Tacoma DC Sport
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^ I think I will post on eBay once my craigslist posting expires

I am sick of all these people promising to show up and never do.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts