• False

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Resident asshole
Corolla
9,552 Posts
So true! Usually its they tell you how they like you and then when you try to get closer they dump you off like last nights condom.

·
Insert Custom User Title
Camry
293 Posts
I've decided that if they do it to me, then they've got to expect it as well. Hell, I ain't no one's bitch... :lol: and no matter what they say, it's not lying, it's revenge.

·
Registered
445 Posts
yeah I'd say they do. They also fuck with your head. Like this one girl, she says im like an "older brother" to her, yet she'll flirt with me all time:rolleyes: ........on top of that she has a BF:( . I like it, but at the same time I can't stand it.

W

·
0 Posts
Re: Re: Females: say one thing, do another

Snow White IS said:
Puhleeeze..... you guys love talking shit.... all talk and no action. It's the person, not the gender :rolleyes:
All talk and no action? But look who didn't vote...talk about inactive :p:

·
Registered
445 Posts
You are correct sir.........that site is quite good.
This is not so good:(

Scenario 3: A girl says any of the following to you:

• "You're like a brother to me"

Ladder Theory Explanation: You are on the friends ladder. So Sorry.

:hammer: Im obviously on the "Friends ladder" with her:rolleyes: and whats worse is she's my sisters best friend.....

What do u think she'd think if I asked her to pose with my car?

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
My Ex told me how she was an innocent girl and how she didn't like sex much. After we break up I find out that after I dumped her, she started systematically fucking all the guys on her dorm floor, starting with everyone in the odd numbered rooms.

P.S. Dominican Girls are crazy.

·
since 1996
05 Impreza RS 2.5
1,772 Posts
grapefury said:
^ ah my friend, you need to read this: http://www.laddertheory.com/

it will explain your situation perfectly. i guarentee it
Holy shit! That theory is so true.

Me and a few friends got into a huge discussion on this last friday. One of my friends was told he was only seen as a friend by a few of our female friends (so he is on the friends latter) and I was told I was a sexable person (I'm on the good latter :cool: ).

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
Eye8Pussies said:
I've gotten w/ a good friend of my sis' :p:
so how did that work??.....did it affect the friendship...i don't know how i'd feel in that situation....but good thing my sister is only 17 n lives in montreal....away from my friends....:lol:

·
Banned
2006 Lincoln Zephyr
1,290 Posts
Re: Re: Females: say one thing, do another

Snow White IS said:
Puhleeeze..... you guys love talking shit.... all talk and no action. It's the person, not the gender :rolleyes:
:werd:

I think there are slight differences though. I think many women (when they are younger) don't really know what they want and and up contradicting themselves. Men on the other hand just lie about it so they can get pussy. This is not everyone of course, just a generalization.

It's not fair to say that just women lie though. I know lots of guys that have F-ed some women over extremely bad and I think it's messed up because stuff like that really affects females.

AE92
0 Posts
grapefury said:
^ ah my friend, you need to read this: http://www.laddertheory.com/

it will explain your situation perfectly. i guarentee it
It was a lot to read, but it was a good read... But i still disagree with the ladder theory. I don't go for the hot girls as much anymore, all they want is your money or to use you. I am not saying that all girls are like that but a lot of the women out there are just like that..

But in my opinion all women are players, it doesn't matter if they look hot or not.

Then you have some women that look shy, or vunerable for example the girl in she's all that, at the end she wasn't, and she played him :lol:

Well this is all i am going to say for now, I'm on my way to see Kill Bill Ver. 2 :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts