Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still mocking stuff up, but snapped a couple pics...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol...yeah, bagged and bodydropped.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
How high can you pump it up? Just curious. There is no way that would even get in my driveway the way it sits.

·
Banned
2,353 Posts
we should get together some time to see if my truck is high enough to fit yours under it. if its not then you take yours lower and i jack mine up some more!!! im really just looking for an excuse!!!

·
Banned
2,353 Posts
we should get together some time to see if my truck is high enough to fit yours under it. if its not then you take yours lower and i jack mine up some more!!! im really just looking for an excuse!!! sweet ride man...

·
Banned
2,353 Posts
we should get together some time to see if my truck is high enough to fit yours under it. if its not then you take yours lower and i jack mine up some more!!! im really just looking for an excuse!!! sweet ride man...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
maxpower_hd said:
How high can you pump it up? Just curious. There is no way that would even get in my driveway the way it sits.
Its on air suspension, it lifts up enough to clear the wheels and tires..

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
subliminaltrips said:
Ya know Im down as soon as it gets finished..

·
oh-pin-yun-A-ted
Pickup
1,407 Posts
i just watched a show that featured bagged mini trucks. thats a ton o work

·
rookie
796 Posts
alright kids! it's Wheres Waldo time!!!!:

FIND THESE ITEMS!!!! YAY FUN! -
-a paper towel tube
-a fountain drink
-a battery
-a drill bit
-a Sharpie
-the word "bread"
:clap:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I dont see the word bread...but I do see the work break..lol

·
Banned
'95 Toyota 4x4 xcab
1,110 Posts
subliminaltrips said:
we should get together some time to see if my truck is high enough to fit yours under it. if its not then you take yours lower and i jack mine up some more!!! im really just looking for an excuse!!!
That would be soooo funny!!!!!

:nutkick:

·
Banned
'95 Toyota 4x4 xcab
1,110 Posts
subliminaltrips said:

x2

·
Banned
'95 Toyota 4x4 xcab
1,110 Posts
subliminaltrips said:

x3

Dillhole... :slap:

·
A legend in his own mind.
232 Posts
I found everything except the word bread.....but i did find the word toast? ....maybe boast but im pretty sure its toast

·
Registered
1992 Toyota Pick Up
489 Posts
Lookin good man! How come your front wheels don't look like they have too much camber? I may have asked this before, but probably forgot.

Also, are you shaving the rock guards? I really hope so. that bed is very clean and getting rid of the guards would only add to it!

You should probably get new wheels for that thing when it's done and sell those to someone! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts