Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Georgian Pickup Drifter
1991 Toyota Pickup
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a few recent ones. Lowered again 1.25 in the front and 2" in the rear for now till I either get smaller tires or throw my starions back on and get 2 more new tires. Gotta pick up spindles and leafs and have a LOT planned for the truck...for now just trying to enjoy driving it again for a while. Pic of the autopals I installed...although dont know if I like em as much as my hella ecodes...no reflector, and my hids are scattering...not too bad, but not any cutoff.

IMGP2907 by Luke Smith of LES Photography, on Flickr

IMGP2911 by Luke Smith of LES Photography, on Flickr

IMGP2914 by Luke Smith of LES Photography, on Flickr

IMGP2923 by Luke Smith of LES Photography, on Flickr

IMGP2918 by Luke Smith of LES Photography, on Flickr

·
Georgian Pickup Drifter
1991 Toyota Pickup
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks guys...it looks like crap lol. Front end is spraybombed with $1 Paint from walmart...doesnt match but its a good job, would look great if I wetsanded and spent about 3 hours going through compounds....but Im gonna get 4x4 or 4runner fenders so no need to put too much work into it....truck wont be white too much longer. :) Yeah I need a full grill and marker lights as well. XD

As for the headlights....theyre supposed to be eurospec, and they are...but My Hella ecodes are better, and Im sure if I had cibies they would be even better than my hellas.

·
Georgian Pickup Drifter
1991 Toyota Pickup
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha my whole truck is spraybombed black with $1 walmart paint lol
It can look good or comparable to an actualy paint job, just gotta do the prep work right and spray right. Go over it with a good clear, then wait a few weeks and wetsand with 1200 then go through 6 hours of compounds, and yo really cant tell. XD

·
Registered
HiluxSupraISF
4,529 Posts
she's a looking cute!

I gotta say, better than nothing right?

I sprayed my fenders and bumper with spray cans... ;)

·
Georgian Pickup Drifter
1991 Toyota Pickup
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^Yeah it looks pretty good....but Im a perfectionist and everything sticks out to me lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts