Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all i am looking for some input from other MR2 owners. over the last year i have ben building my MR2 and in the prosses have built some custom parts for it, i have been asked if i could replicate the parts for certiant pepole witch i have no problem doing considering working with cars is what i do for a living as do alot of people, but any way i wanted to know if these parts would be any thing that anyone would be interested in and if anyone had any ideas of parts they would like to see out there. i know this kinda sounds like a sales pitch but its not just want input from other owners. the parts i have curently built are...

center console with a 3 guadge pod built in
amp bay and lid for under the hood
brakets for the rear speakers to change them from thos little 1" to 4"
sub boxes for behind the seat
T-Top rack for the trunk

any other ideas would be greatly apreciated..

·
Registered
130 Posts
can we see some samples of your personal work?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am intrested in some sort of intake that would come over the top of the car like the newer body styles have. I have an 86 MR2 and i have been looking and can't find any where that sells custom intakes for it. Also i would like to see a pic of that amp tray for the front if possible.

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
There was a guy at the last TN meet that was MAKING them for his MKI. They (well... the one that was finished) looked really awesome on his car. I'll try and find you a pic.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
2 things first TK_MR2 are you the one who bought that Blue MR2 in you pic? that was my freinds, Ben. and if i had the base plate to the Mk1 i could make one that resembles the Tom's style Air Scoop. well i guess three things im thinking about ditching the guages in the center console and replacing that area for swithes and the AFC and make a that place below the radio for the guages but we will see how it comes out right now im working on finishing the exterior have to finish shaving the body then paint and air brush.

P.S it is hard to tell un painted that is a mach to the oem part all factory parts slid right in

1 - 14 of 14 Posts