Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
06 Tacoma Dbl Cab LB
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get my hands on A.R.E. or Snug top fiberglass Bed covers for my 2006 Prerunner Dbl cab, long bed in the Las Vegas area? Also can anyone tell me about how much one would cost, and which one might be better. I saw something called LSII from A.R.E. which looked cool, but expensive? The websites that I found don't show any prices. :confused: P.S. Thanks for any ideas.

·
SphinxLinx
3 Posts
I have a red ARE LoPro on my 06 Access Cab that I have been looking to get rid of, only problem is I'm in CA, I would be willing to lower the price to $450 if you want to drive down.

·
My Other Truck
4,258 Posts
We looked at both before we bought our ARE LSII -- quality looked better than Snug, and no complaints yet after about 1 1/2 years. I think we paid about $850. Check your yellow pages for local dealers. Whatever you buy, get a tailgate sealing kit (extra weatherstripping) to keep it clean & dry inside.

SphinxLinx, just curious why you are selling your LoPro. Dunno if they existed when I bought my LSII -- might have affected my decision!

·
Registered
06 Tacoma Dbl Cab LB
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you to SphinxLinx, and Splicer for that imformation. I checked out a few more websites, and am leaning towards the A.R.E. :D

·
Registered
06 Tacoma Dbl Cab LB
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vertical tonneau cover.

I remember seeing a picture that someone posted of a hard tonneau cover that elevated vertically. The front and back elevated up as one unit so you can have access all around the truck bed without any hinderance. Anybody know about this kind of tonneau cover?? I though I saw it on this forum, but I can't find it.

·
Registered
07 Silver Taco
419 Posts
jstratton

thanks for the insight on the autoanything site, i just purchased the undercover tonneau 4 645.00 shipped 2 my house, i have been looking @ this one all over and the lowest i found was 600.00 + 100.00 shipping. u the man

Bill

1 - 8 of 8 Posts