Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Looks good, what size tires do you have on there?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Wow sorry about that I've been spacey all day.

·
Registered
448 Posts
ponq said:
Wow sorry about that I've been spacey all day.
Its that damn 60+ degrees outside and your in on your computer, f-n MO weather....Damit its January I want SNOW to play in.....

·
Registered
378 Posts
dorkman said:
Its that damn 60+ degrees outside and your in on your computer, f-n MO weather....Damit its January I want SNOW to play in.....
Yeah a buddy of mine called and asked if I want to go riding (dirtbikes), and I had to say no, I'm at work on the internet.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Your truck looks great! What options do you have on it? That's the exact truck that I'll be shopping for in a few weeks. BTW this is my first post I thought it was time to stop lurking.

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
1,809 Posts
Wow, looks great. The tires look awesome. Why not the Double Cab?

·
3SGTE & 1GRFE
MR2 Turbo, Taco Dcab
793 Posts
awesome truck. love the color. :D if you don't mind my asking, how much did those tires set you back?

-Mike

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bigblue said:
Wow, looks great. The tires look awesome. Why not the Double Cab?

Well to be honest, i really like the way the access cab looks. 95% of the time i am the only person in the truck so it would have been overkill getting the double cab.

To answer what options i have on the truck off the top of my head:

TRD Offroad Package
V6 Auto
4x4
Towing package
VIP securty system ( Dealer Added)
Valor Exhaust Tip ( Dealer Added)
TRD Floor Mats (Dealer Added)

Last but not least, I went to discount tires and asked them if they would take my Rugged Trail tires and put that money towards the BFG All terrains 265/75/16. We did the swap and they took the stock tires and about $500 and i was on my way in 40 min.

·
HANG UP AND DRIVE!!!
948 Posts
AlpineJLAudio said:
I am jocking your truck.
I jock all the jocking your doing. :D No, seriously, I really jock your jockiness. You are a bonified jock-meister. :whatthe: Please tell me you have a plate on your truck that says "I JOCK." :lol: I'll be disappointed and won't be jocking if you don't.

Sorry for highjacking the thread... but it had to be done. I wonder if a jocking intervention is in order? :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Alright already! Quit jocking off!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts