Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally got my '83 on the road after a new clutch, front tranny seal, rear tranny seal, battery, master cylinder, and a few brake lines here and there. Now I want to get interior parts. Does anyone have a car around that year with a brown interior that they want to part out. Preferably in the north east US to keep shipping cost down, but if the price is right, anywhere. I need both front pillar covers, a dash pad, center console, e-brake handle, driver seat w/ power lumbar, rear driver side pocket for back seat, sterio harness, and those darn rear shade hooks for the hatch. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
31 Posts
i have a brown interior 83, and i live in CT. I would part out some of the stuff, write back. because i eventually plan on gutting my interior anyways because i'm buiding it purely for race.

Benson

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
excellent!

You have just made my day! How do you want to go about contacting each other?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Emaill me at [email protected], or call 860-459-4023; my name is Ben. Prefferably both. we can talk on the phone but gimme a more detailed email of what pieces you need. i'll selll whatever you want, as long as it's still legal for me to drive.

Benson

1 - 5 of 5 Posts