Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my lift done.Well I recently wen to buy tires for my stock Taco at 4 wheel parts, with a friend of mine. While we were there we got to looking at some lifted tacos, and i loved it. Well, my buddy was kind enough to start to tell me I should get a lift instead. Well the peer pressure was kicking in hardcore, and eventually i gave in to the temptation, and got the lift. So much for getting just tires. No regrets at all. Its a 6 inch pro comp, with 35x12.50x18 pro comp xtreme all terrains with pro comp wheels. I absolutely love it. Thanks to 4 wheel parts in raliegh for al the help, and my friend for the peer pressure.

·
meteor proof
520 Posts
damn......every time i see a taco with a 6" lift it makes me start thinking getting a 6" instead of a 3". damn the temptation!

beautiful truck by the way

·
Registered
06 TRD Sport 4x4
1,459 Posts
Peer pressure rules! That's how I became a meth addict! LOL! Nice looking truck!

Let me know how those tires do...Once my MT's go I was thinking of getting these tires.

·
Native Oregonian
07 Tacoma DC LB TRD
785 Posts
and my friend for the peer pressure.
Gotta love those friends right? HAHA. Sick ride! That looks great. One of these days I'll find money for that lift!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea griffin i had a little rubbing on the front wheel wells but it was nothing a dremel couldnt fix.

·
dont think just do it
211 Posts
Wow, that looks really good. I am picky about tacoma's and 6inch lifts and usually don't care for them as much as the 3. But yours makes it look dam goood. congrats

and my friend for the peer pressure.
I swear one of these days peer pressure from friends is going to lead to my truck sitting in the bottom of a lake they convinced me i could go through.

·
Registered
358 Posts
that looks tought man, i like it a lot. i want to go up to 6" but i'm skeered.......if i trade up i don't want the PITA....

but it looks fucking awesome.

·
NorCal Tacoma
05 Black Dbl Cab
378 Posts
Lookin good.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
355 Posts
wow the exact same thing happened to me. me and a friend stopped by there just to look around and he talked me into ordering a 6 inch lift. unfortunately this was over a month ago and my lift is still backordered. apperently they dont keep the dirt logic coilovers in stock at fabtech, they are made after an order is taken:rolleyes:

·
I Like 'Ze Best
2007 TRD Sport
1,722 Posts
wow the exact same thing happened to me. me and a friend stopped by there just to look around and he talked me into ordering a 6 inch lift. unfortunately this was over a month ago and my lift is still backordered. apperently they dont keep the dirt logic coilovers in stock at fabtech, they are made after an order is taken:rolleyes:
Damn, how long did they say until they should get to you?

·
Registered
355 Posts
the manager at 4wp raleigh called me today finally saying he just got off the phone with fabtech, expect another 3 to 4 weeks for them to finish building the damn coilovers. thats bullshit. there isnt a high demand for their lift kits right now, they should have all this stuff in stock

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the manager at 4wp raleigh called me today finally saying he just got off the phone with fabtech, expect another 3 to 4 weeks for them to finish building the damn coilovers. thats bullshit. there isnt a high demand for their lift kits right now, they should have all this stuff in stock
Dude that friggin blows hot do do, but the wait is worth the reward

1 - 20 of 30 Posts