Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
TOY CAM
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, sorry to those of you that have been anticipating the pics forever. I just been too damn busy to think about my car. But anyhow here are the pics. enjoy!

-Leon

·
Black since 1985
97 Camry
2,468 Posts
:thumbup: :bowdown: That is friggin nice & clean... That's what I'm aiming for with my Gen 4... nice and clean blue with a kit, rims, and supercharger :D

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,979 Posts
Very nice and clean car.

·
it was all a dream
4,213 Posts
I love the look of the front end and the rear end. Im not a big fan of the spoiler or the chrome rims, but other than those, its very clean. :thumbup:

·
Registered
40 Posts
thats pretty sweet... i like the two-tone hood... interesting idea :bowdown: :clap: :naughty:

·
TRD Guy
588 Posts
yea that looks awesome

·
TN Ass Man
95 Camry SE 2-door
1,179 Posts
:thumbdown THOSE chromes, maybe some diff ones,

:thumbup: the rest of the car looks great

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hey, in the first pic, what's that other car parked in front of you in the lot? It looks like the same car and the same color.

That one to the left looks like the same color too. Are those all yours?

·
slowamatic noob
1996 Toyota Camry
3,858 Posts
Ratko said:
I love the look of the front end and the rear end. Im not a big fan of the spoiler or the chrome rims, but other than those, its very clean. :thumbup:
:werd: good looking bodykit :thumbup: :thumbup:

and i believe the car to the left of his camry in the 1st picture is either an ae86 or an ae92 perhaps???

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
awesome....but not feeling the chrome rims tho....

·
l33tness is Uniquiness
72 Posts
Ratko said:
Im not much of a fan of the chromies/spoiler either but I think the kit is awsome, and that colour of blue is beautiful. Looks good dude :thumbsup:

·
Got Hardass?
2,959 Posts
Sooo little cooling to the brakes....

I'm not feeling it. Screams rice to me unless there's a turbo nestled under that hood and it's suddenly become RWD. However, to each their own. That's why my Camry is Stock.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts