Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Gen 4 Snow Lover
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally went out and took some pics. Enjoy. It isnt much but i have big plans for it. I will be gettin my deck and system soon. Next to come, Gauges and clear coner tail lights. i think i can make them work. what do u think?
These are just a few, if u wanna see the rest go to my www
TWO TONE BABY YA!

Hope you enjoy them if u have questions feel free to ask. There is another gen 4 on here that i idolize but i cant remember who it is... its black and i think he was doing an 1mz swap.. cant remember the id.... o well. Those of u familiar here know who im talking about....:D
O and Zoni i think u are an inspiration to us all.

·
TN Ass Man
95 Camry SE 2-door
1,179 Posts
i like the black/grey two tone as much as the white/grey, looks good man

hey u stole my shift know :p:

·
Gen 4 XLE v6
02 Toy Solara V6 MT
3,192 Posts
I like your wood dash trim, nice!
Clean looking camry! Perfect for just starting out...

Edit: i had the same steering cover, after a year, it started to crack....It was a nice soft cover tho'

·
Toy-Cel
618 Posts
your shifter looks like a joystick!!

Does it make a "peew peew" sound :lol:

seriously tho, ride looks tight, love the paint job :thumbup:

·
Registered
107 Posts
quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nice job dude.......just have to get rid of the portable cd player dog
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agree.

·
TRD Guy
588 Posts
not bad at all :thumbup:

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Clean:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Rims not working for me, but the car is very nice. I LOVE the 2-tone paint! Keep us updated with things you do. :thumbup:

·
Lives For The Curves
93 Camry
1,546 Posts
2 Tone = :thumbup:

Itty bitty chrome rims = :disappoin (Unless you bought it that way, then they're fine)

Overall it looks damn good. IMO, it would look damn gooder with some nice dark tint :D

·
Mad Scientist
94 scepter coupe
3,959 Posts
i would atleast look for stock rims there is always that ghetto guy that want bling:lol:

but the car looks good:thumbup: i like the 2 tone:thumbup:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Siver_Cartel said:
2 Tone = :thumbup:

Itty bitty chrome rims = :disappoin (Unless you bought it that way, then they're fine)

Overall it looks damn good. IMO, it would look damn gooder with some nice dark tint :D

Agree: tint those mofos

·
Camry Freak
Camry & Accord
2,109 Posts
There is someone around here that has a black over dark gray paint on his Camry- I've always loved it. He has the 16" stock XLE V6 rims from 2000-2001 on it and it looks clean.

:thumbup: wood trim
:thumbup: paint
:thumbdown not feeling the shifter or rims

clean, I wish I had two-tone paint!

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
I'm liking everything except the rims and the portable cd player. Other wise it's nice and clean.

·
Gen 4 Snow Lover
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ah no shifter or ghetto rims? haha. ya i didnt like the originals and i made a mistake on ebay and had to buy those. i am gettin my 17's soon, getting rid of the cd player monday. gettin my deck just gotta find some time. the shifter is ok. i will be doin a swap in the future so it'll do for now. i like it and yes it does go pewee pewee. ;) thanks for the replies and ill keep u guys updated. o and they arent chrome they are silver but they look it in the pics.

·
Registered
1999 Toyota Camry
565 Posts
:thumbup: like the two tone.

What kind of system are you gonna get for it? Subs? gonna get tint anytime soon?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts