Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
k...i washed my car and got out the camera...I put some shots of the flanges and welds and the resonator...it sounds real deep when you drive for a while...when you first start it up...it sounds kinda deep but not enough and gets ricey after 3000 rpm...once you break it in though...it sounds great........enjoy

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^yeh..sorry...i had to fix the pics...but yeh..the pipes were all welded together and sparyed with a base coat of engine paint

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yup...2.25 and some no name res...i-4

·
TRD Guy
588 Posts
urs sounds ricey when just started? how come mine sounds deep when i start it up and goes deeper when i break it in, no ricey sound here...:confused:
looks great too:thumbup:

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Phi said:
Looks good. Great choice of muffler. It's sits perfectly under the car :thumbup:
funny you should say that...the muffler i originally planned to put on was the 4 inch tip length version of this one...it didnt fit so i had to shell out an extra 30 bucks instead of going to the dealer where the 7 inch one was cheaper

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
paradizecityz said:
urs sounds ricey when just started? how come mine sounds deep when i start it up and goes deeper when i break it in, no ricey sound here...:confused:
looks great too:thumbup:
might be because you have dual exhaust...i dont kno...its prolly jus the ass resonator thats on there

·
TRD Guy
588 Posts
big_p31 said:
might be because you have dual exhaust...i dont kno...its prolly jus the ass resonator thats on there
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :D

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Looking good man:thumbup:

·
Car Breaker
689 Posts
It doesn't look like it to me...

The shop I took my car to do my exhaust had a mandrel bending machine (thank god), it is so much better!

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
^i have no idea how...we tried my friends dvd cam but couldnt get any of the stuff onto his computer

1 - 20 of 36 Posts