Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
:eek: :eek:

That is SCHWEET!! It looks lowered. Am I correct? Rims are nice too. Enkei RS6s? I used to have those.

Finally, what kind of skirt package? Or is it stock? Can't get a good look.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx, TRD springs, TRD wheel and tire package,no body kit yet, maybe will be too low. I will try to take a picture in less light, and post that. All emblems will be black pearl today. The tint is 35% all the way around. Any suggestions are appreciated.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Just so damn good looking... wow. I think Toyota went up a few notched with that. I saw the TV ads but didnt think too much of it, but from that I must say it is one very impecible car.

·
Registered
13 Posts
here is another Camry ..
but it's all stock..
will have trd spring installed in a few weeks after...

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291817953&congratulation_page=Y

·
Registered
187 Posts
Tony,

Your car looks really nice! I just saw a white one a couple of days ago and I was also impressed. It looks fine as is. You don't need to do anything else. Those springs really slam the car.

All you need to do now is give it more juice! That and maybe a good stereo as the stock one has its limitations.

Very nice...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanx everyone, I am pretty excited, and cant wait for the SC, I am working on getting an amp and speakers, so any suggestions would be great, I would like to use the stock head unit if possible.

Thanks again

·
Registered
241 Posts
I have to agree with everyone....looks absolutely awsome! If you have any larger, close up picture that would be great so that we could see that drop and the rims close up...but man you are definately going in the right direction. Major kudos to those working on the Gen 5s...can imagine it's a bit difficult working from scratch.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Tony,

I'd do the same for the stereo. Just change the amp and the speakers w/ a free air sub(12") as the stock head unit is clean and clutter free. Later on if you want to change it then you can always do so.

When you find info about the S/C for our car, please lemme know.

Thanks

·
Registered
241 Posts
Free air? Yuck :razz:

On a different topic...I'm curious if Toyota worked out some of the kinks from the previous headunits for the Gen 5. I, of course, had my factory JBL out the 2nd week I had the car...but my sister's '00 has had nothing but problems with her's. I have heard a few problems with adjusting aftermarket amp/sub levels with the stock unit...but I don't think you should have too many problems. Think the majority of issues came from people ghetto-rigging their RCAs to the sub amps. Good luck....and as I said...keep it up!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tmanana on 2002-05-16 15:27 ]</font>

·
TN Ass Man
1,179 Posts
Just wanted to say i think that car looks bad and i have my sub hooked up to my factory stereo with some kind of converter thing( was like 20 bucks U.S.).The converter hooks to the speaker wiring and converts that into RCA cables that you run to the amp. My sub and amp work just fine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts