Toyota Nation Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive done a search and all i found was a link to an ebay seller. Is this the cheapest place to find the manual? Where else can I go to get one in general? Thanks for the help.

Or if someone has one and dosent mind scanning the pages... Or know of a link or something.

Omar

1998 Camry. I need to find out how to remove the interior of the roof to install a flip down screen as well as the trunk design to add a camera. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

·
限界域への独&#
605 Posts
They're like $12 at Autozone, Schucks, Checker, Kragen, maybe Napa? I don't know what stores you have there.

What pages in particulair are you looking for?

EDIT:
I guess I should have read your post better. The Haynes manual probably won't have very detailed info on what you're looking for, your best bet is to go to your Toyota dealer and copy the pages out of their factory shop manuals. Some will let you do this for free or like $.10 per page, some won't. Worth a shot anyway. Also, if you can afford a flip-down screen and a camera, how does a Haynes manual come across as expensive? :dunno:

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
Er..... complaining about $15 for a Haynes manuel. You know that for MKII MR2's.... no such thing exists :). You have to get the Toyota BGB.... which runs around $100usd for each book... and there are two of them.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol, I got a good price on the flip down, $150. This is the book i was talking about. If these are selling for $15. Sign me up. but for 130, thats like another flip down...

Toyta Haynes Manual

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
^ Thats the way to go... factory service manual :). BUt thats not a Haynes manuel....

·
Where's my boomstick?
2,528 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh my bad! So there isnt anything cheaper? I guess i can save. Think the dealership will let me make copies of the specific pages i need? If not, then ill just save i guess.

Omar

Thanks

·
93 Z24 and 78 Bronco
1993 z24
4,025 Posts
just buy one for 15$ at autozone

if you're that cheap, sell the car and buy a bus pass...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.