Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
my name isn't really Bob
Solara
1,887 Posts
What the crap! I never knew you were even in the progress of boosting. What engine is that? Any specs so far?

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,979 Posts
Oh shit! :eek:

·
Carzz R Xpensive!!111
1,223 Posts
is that going in the wagon????

holy crap, i had no idea you were building something like this! if this is going in the wagon that's gonna be one sweet ride!

·
Mad Scientist
94 scepter coupe
3,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
actually fellas this went into my freinds 97 saturn sl2 1.9l dohc 9.5:1compression 8psi . i built the manifold and down pipe the intercooler piping was done after the pictures were taken and now the turbo is being sold on ebay. he wants to go ahead and put in a bigger turbo and supercharge it. we're trying to go for originality. stand alone ecu and fully built tranny w/stage3 clutch. this car is a beast. with this setup it started spooling up very early at or around ~1750rpms.

this is a taste of what i'm doing to the wagon and what is going to be done to my new 92 4dr in 8weeks

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Nice Gino. You always did seem to impress me with your crazy yet always useful ideas:lol: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Mad Scientist
94 scepter coupe
3,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
actually they are bored out and the pistons brought the compression up and so did milling the head.
and it did fine but now it's time to screw with it and add a ct26 aswell as a s/c (this is called twincharging it's been done before and is factory on some cars IE:nissan march)and install that nos tank that's been sitting :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts