Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 1 33.3%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive seen 3 options so far for frame coating and want a general opinion...

theres fluid film that i see everyone use.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

then i saw this video...

" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

and i saw a gorilla product at walmart...

·
Registered
2021 Sequoia Nightshade
86 Posts
I cannot speak for anything specifically to the Sequoia but I own a 2004 Chrysler that spent the first 18 years of it's life in Buffalo, NY. The original owner applied a similar product to the Fluid Film to the underbody each year of ownership. If you climb under the vehicle now, you would never know it went through 17 winters in the rust belt.

·
Registered
2008 Sequoia Platinum 210K
48 Posts
I use CRC's 06026 Heavy Duty Corrosion Inhibitor. It has done wonders for my frame here in New Hampshire. You have to start with a good frame though and keep applying every year. I go through 2-3 cans per year. For a 14 year old frame it is in great condition. Use it on all my vehicles and equipment.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shoot! I forgot about project farm. Coolest dude on YouTube!!! I’ll def be watching that video and prob going with his best judgement. He does do great testing and scientific methods!!!
I use CRC's 06026 Heavy Duty Corrosion Inhibitor. It has done wonders for my frame here in New Hampshire. You have to start with a good frame though and keep applying every year. I go through 2-3 cans per year. For a 14 year old frame it is in great condition. Use it on all my vehicles and equipment.

Shoot! I forgot about project farm. Coolest dude on YouTube!!! I’ll def be watching that video and prob going with his best judgement. He does do great testing and scientific methods!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts