Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if i take the picture from the front a few feet away... it looks horible, atleast the front left side of it... theres about 10 very bad paint touch up spots.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
but i accidently used the wrong buffing pad at first, it was the buffing pad, i then used the polishing pad with the meg's polishing compound

then went back over it with a dry buffing shammy it included, and it came out all shiny.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Cool. Try to use Meguair's Next Gen wax. i use that shit on my car and it KICKS ASS.

Try it. It will shine like no other. It's expensive, but for a reason.

·
Mighty Flying Family Sedn
Camry
510 Posts
Meguairs does kick a$$! I love their wax.... i only buy that brand now.

speaking of wax... how often do you guys wax?

I used to have a '92 Lincoln TC and i waxed it ever 1-2 weeks.. man i had so much time to do nothing....

now since i had my camry i only waxed it about 3-4 times... i'm a bad camry owner.:(

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
^ Well, depends on how your surrounding enviornment is.

If you live near an area with a lot of industrial fallout, acid rain, or near the ocean, once a month is perfect. Also it depends on if your car is garage kept or parked outside.

Don't wax it too much otherwise you'll get wax build up and then your paint will feel rough. I suggest using a rubbing compound or a clay bar once or twice a year. That will get all that "crap" out of your paint.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts