Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ms. Gayle (aka Jew-Lo)
236 Posts
welcome to the forum... i saw the name of the thread and thought it was your first time having sex lol- i think ive been on TN too long where everyone made me into a PERV !!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
could be.
i had to start somewhere tho.
i'm thinking about getting a 3rd gen supra and I'm hoping to learn more about them here. I'm not going to be able to buy one for over a year, but I figure since there are so many cars I like out there, start early make a better decision.

·
Registered
445 Posts
cleartwo said:
could be.
i had to start somewhere tho.
i'm thinking about getting a 3rd gen supra and I'm hoping to learn more about them here. I'm not going to be able to buy one for over a year, but I figure since there are so many cars I like out there, start early make a better decision.
Looking to get an MKIII? Make sure you check out www.supraforums.com

·
Registered
29 Posts
ahaha, i just read about hte custom avators.... i need 100 posts..........:( i dont even wanna spend time posting, i just come here cuz off topic if cool:D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
true.
but I'm serious about wanting a FR.
i know with drifting getting bigger and bigger that a lot of people are like front drives suck or whatever, but thats not me. I mean I don't plan on doing any drifting in my daily driver... i just really want to broaden my horizons.

·
Registered
445 Posts
^ Im not sure i understand your statement. "front drive sucks or whatever but thats not me" You are looking for a MKIII Supra. Those arent FWD.:confused:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
right.
I'm sayin with the drift scene growing, a lot of people don't like Front wheel drives anymore, or as much as they used to,
Thats not what I intend to imply, just that i'd like to branch out some more.
sorry, i was in a hurry.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.