Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I recently purchase my first Toyota (Corolla), and needless to say I am extremely happy. After purchasing it, however, I realized I needed seatcovers, and since they are asking $650 installed, I'm forced to look elsewhere for them. So here are my questions:

1. Anyone know of a good online place where I can order good quality seatcovers. I live in Canada, so a Canadian distributor would be preferable.
  2. In general though, is there a good site online for Toyota Corolla parts (again that I can order from in Canada).

Thank you in advance for your help.

·
uh..no, it's not a hybrid
3,486 Posts

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
katskins is the best you can find online. i wouldnt use any other brand.

·
Registered
09 Corolla S
2,598 Posts
i got some cheap seat covers from walmart because i didnt want to get my seats dirty. i think it was a good 20 dollar investment even though its a universal cover. the seat covers have been through alot :D

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
i got some cheap seat covers from walmart because i didnt want to get my seats dirty. i think it was a good 20 dollar investment even though its a universal cover. the seat covers have been through alot :D
universal seat covers like the one you got from walmart will impede the deployment of the side seat airbags. airbags saves lives so they say in most road safety campaigns. i would not gamble my life for a $20 seatcover. but thats just me.

·
Registered
2010 Toyota Corolla
63 Posts
Not sure how much the Katskinz are but I had Wet Okoles in my truck and loved them. Looks like they are approx $240 USD for the Corolla bucket seats.... www.wetokole.com

·
Diehard Rams Fan
22,789 Posts
Hello all,

I recently purchase my first Toyota (Corolla), and needless to say I am extremely happy. After purchasing it, however, I realized I needed seatcovers, and since they are asking $650 installed, I'm forced to look elsewhere for them. So here are my questions:

1. Anyone know of a good online place where I can order good quality seatcovers. I live in Canada, so a Canadian distributor would be preferable.
  2. In general though, is there a good site online for Toyota Corolla parts (again that I can order from in Canada).

Thank you in advance for your help.
:welcome: to TN.

I'm not sure about seat covers as I don't like them. Why do you feel that you need them? My Corolla is 2 years old now & the seats are like new. My 07 Matrix is almost 4 years old with the same type of fabric & they look perfect too. :cool:

·
Registered
21 Posts
universal seat covers like the one you got from walmart will impede the deployment of the side seat airbags. airbags saves lives so they say in most road safety campaigns. i would not gamble my life for a $20 seatcover. but thats just me.
I was just at Wal-Mart a couple days ago. There were universal seat covers that were made for side seat airbags. I believe the price was 34.99. Not sure how it would work in our Corollas.

·
The random one
2010 Corolla CE
523 Posts
I ended returning one of those sets because the fitment was too poor and a pita to keep it straight on the seat. After looking at some pictures of the Clazzio I think they're pretty interesting.

·
Owner of much Obsolete
1986 Corolla GT-S
2,286 Posts
All PVC is $270, the $450 has real leather inserts.

Jeff

1 - 13 of 13 Posts