Toyota Nation Forum banner

61 - 80 of 84 Posts

Registered
Maybe her neighbors should have cooked her a vegi burger. Or maybe she can ask them to inform her when they're going to barbecue, so she can leave. Besides, I thought fish was good for you (heart healthy).

Discussion Starter #62
Maybe her neighbors should have cooked her a vegi burger. Or maybe she can ask them to inform her when they're going to barbecue, so she can leave. Besides, I thought fish was good for you (heart healthy).
Hold on now clone, hold....on. You can't use logic with nut jobs! Here, let me use some of our new AMAZING smileys (sarcastic eye roll)

:confused:馃惍馃惙馃悷

Premium Member

Registered
Hold on now clone, hold....on. You can't use logic with nut jobs! Here, let me use some of our new AMAZING smileys (sarcastic eye roll)

:confused:馃惍馃惙馃悷
Sorry about that. No, I'm NOT sorry. What am I supposed to use then. I have to eat too, and it's not what my food eats either. ;)

Mr. Roo
Ironically, those "vegan" substitutes would probably smell almost as good on the barbie lol, so her point doesn't stand

My Other Truck
I remember my computer math teacher had examples of the old "magnetic donut" memory that was used in computers in those days, when disk drives were uncommon, three feet wide, and held maybe 40 megabytes. Anyway, the teacher showed us a memory module that was technology about five years old at the time (class was circa 1976) and it held 1,024 tiny magnetic donuts about 1 millimeter wide and strung with copper wire. One of the kids in the class marveled at how small it was and asked the teacher how small could memory get and how much data could be stored on it.
Ferrite Core Memory!! Back in the Seventies (in Telecom) we thought that cutting-edge stuff was the cat's ass. It seemed pretty modern after starting out with simple relay circuits in Central Offices.

Premium Member
I'm just over 15,000 posts showing inside my profile and I've won absolutely nothing for it. Clearly this is a problem worth griping about. :D

Premium Member
Kev is showing over 66,000. Post hoar! hehehe

I didn't know this about the reporter I posted above; Ben Swann, "Proof Gov Wrong About Collapse of WTC7" ...
Ben Swann, from El Paso Texas, the reporter who used to work for Fox and CBS(He was fired for reporting on things he shouldn't be covering, although they told him he could, allowing him the segment Truth in Media) had his masters in History by the time he was 16 years old!

He shows true understanding of grammar, rhetoric, logic process of thinking. Most schools heavily drive grammar, logic, rhetoric order of approach. This latter approach does not invoke critical thinking, and is mostly memorization, vs understanding. Well done Ben Swann! (
Interesting how his Wikipedia page tries to inject propaganda by claiming some of his reports as untrue)

Registered
I'm just over 15,000 posts showing inside my profile and I've won absolutely nothing for it. Clearly this is a problem worth griping about. :D
Well, you are in the right thread for this complaint. ;) In looking at my own profile, it says 5 discussions. Huh??? I've posted in more threads today alone than that. I never did understand that part. Even back when I was doing my rocker thread, or had asked about rim offsets, or any of the other threads I've participated in.

Premium Member
Kev is showing over 66,000. Post hoar! hehehe
I don't know where your numbers are coming from. Something wrong there. My post count is over 34,000, and if my non-countable posts in OT were added I'll wager it would be 120K at least. Anyway, something's wrong with how post counts are reading to your account.

As for post whore, I'd say probably half my post count was due to posting to staff forums when I helped run this place for ten fuckin' years till the changeover. Going to be a decade perhaps, though, before anyone exceeds my post count. LOL

Registered
I don't know where your numbers are coming from. Something wrong there. My post count is over 34,000, and if my non-countable posts in OT were added I'll wager it would be 120K at least. Anyway, something's wrong with how post counts are reading to your account.

As for post whore, I'd say probably half my post count was due to posting to staff forums when I helped run this place for ten fuckin' years till the changeover. Going to be a decade perhaps, though, before anyone exceeds my post count. LOL
Just mouse over your avatar. Right now it's 66, 359 posts.

No worries. Vangie will beat you sooner than that.

61 - 80 of 84 Posts
About this Discussion
83 Replies
13 Participants
TrailDust
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing